Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Coopz

I think my Cleveland is broken..

8 comments in this topic

7 posts
279 battles

I engaged a enemy Japanese DD at under 5k, I must have fire 200 shells at him yet about 5 made contact, shells were going straight through him, even when he was following straight line they were shooting nowhere near when I was aiming him and even at under 4k range my secondary armament did not fire a single shell. I know they are next to useless but it would have helped. I understand the basics of leading a moving target and how luck and RNG play a huge emphasis on where your shells go but it was just comical and I regret not recording the replay.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I engaged a enemy Japanese DD at under 5k, I must have fire 200 shells at him yet about 5 made contact, shells were going straight through him, even when he was following straight line they were shooting nowhere near when I was aiming him and even at under 4k range my secondary armament did not fire a single shell. I know they are next to useless but it would have helped. I understand the basics of leading a moving target and how luck and RNG play a huge emphasis on where your shells go but it was just comical and I regret not recording the replay.

Hmmmmmmm any screenshots???? If not you must be fail on aiming, 200 shells could kill a IJN DD Don't even said 200 shells 2 salvo will do the job.... Hmmmm show us any Screenshot if can.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Sometimes people over-shoot the target and the shells just fly over the enemy ship. But there is still chance of a bug. I've met before. range under 2 km, shooting at a New York and the shells just fly right through, splash into the water without causing any damage.

But this thread should be in the "Bug Report" forum.

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Every single DD in 4 km and cant return fire to me, usually ended get free alpha strike from me

There is something wrong at your aiming

3 posts
1,813 battles

Running easytune can cause models to be out of sync with the actual placement of the enemy ship. Flatmate has that issue, even only using easytune for fan control.

Sign in to follow this