Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheMen

auto damage to fighters

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

i don't know what caused damage to my fighter in tier 7 hiryu , it's keep damage to my squadron until it destroy and keep damage to the new squadron even my squadron flight alone , no enemy fighter , no cruise or destroyer nearby , what happend ? how to fix it

Edited by TheMen

Super Tester
2,725 posts

i don't know what caused damage to my fighter in tier 7 hiryu , it's keep damage to my squadron until it destroy and keep damage to the new squadron even my squadron flight alone , no enemy fighter , no cruise or destroyer nearby , what happend ? how to fix it

This is weird.... though I don't recall planes have fire status or something.

And the fix is not client side, it's on server side.

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

my  3 squadrons fighter attack the 3 enemy squad fighter , but i win and  have 2 squads left with full and 2 , but squad with 2 fighters still taking damage from nothing , the icon of squad alway light and show that get damage from something , maybe undersea :( , and i call that squad back but it died all later , then i release the new squad and it keep get damaged, i give other to patrol my ship and see what happend , the squad then die all , OMG so pain !!!!

Beta Tester
63 posts
15,448 battles

This bug happened long before last recent patch. Search the forum for others experiencing this problem. Don't happen all the time but when it happen.... That squadron is practically lost even after replenish and relaunch...

Sign in to follow this