You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SepTsama

There is this kind of player

99 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
50 posts
1,391 battles

Normally, when I get Tked, i usually don't care about team killer but today, my 6th sense kick in and I go to find that attacker profile and what I found shocked me so much that I must make a topic. 

First of all, the way I split the image into several part have a reason and you will know why by going through them.

Statisticsome of you will say that this player is just bad and idiocy is not a crime but you will change your mind soon

XWlb6Wg.png

Overall Statistic: please notice the red square

DXNvGli.png

Armament use: this is madness, and if you don't understand what those number stand for, ask someone else and he/she will answer you, don't ask me.

llH9BdZ.png

Warship: Kuma is the most use ship.

vtEtgQP.png

I will not tell anybody who this is, just bear in mind that we have someone like this play on our server and you should take care of yourself when you play in tier 5 MM. I have my friend (who is an ST) report this problem to GM but I guess it will take time to deal with him so I suggest you guys should be careful when playing at tier 5 and watch out for pink one.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Normally, when I get Tked, i usually don't care about team killer but today, my 6th sense kick in and I go to find that attacker profile and what I found shocked me so much that I must make a topic.

First of all, the way I split the image into several part have a reason and you will know why by going through them.

Statisticsome of you will say that this player is just bad and idiocy is not a crime but you will change your mind soon

XWlb6Wg.png

Overall Statistic: please notice the red square

DXNvGli.png

Armament use: this is madness, and if you don't understand what those number stand for, ask someone else and he/she will answer you, don't ask me.

llH9BdZ.png

Warship: Kuma is the most use ship.

vtEtgQP.png

I will not tell anybody who this is, just bear in mind that we have someone like this play on our server and you should take care of yourself when you play in tier 5 MM. I have my friend (who is an ST) report this problem to GM but I guess it will take time to deal with him so I suggest you guys should be careful when playing at tier 5 and watch out for pink one.

Impressive Comrade, thanks for the early warning, will keep a look out on it.:honoring:

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

There is another guy, who goes around asking people if they are Japanese, and then TKs them when they say "yes". Watch out for him too.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

He'll also ask quite rudely (お前 - omae), and he asks in English transliteration.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

There is another guy, who goes around asking people if they are Japanese, and then TKs them when they say "yes". Watch out for him too.

is a shame that you can't put out names though. you know that SoB?

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Personally? Oh God, I hope not.

If you mean "if I see him, will I recognise him?" then yes, I will. Then again it's not hard to do so; his IGN is pretty much perpetually pink.

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

Makes you wonder if accounts are created just to test the tk system..

Edit; I understand why the naming and shaming rule exists in public forums, but in personal messages can we spread the word?

Edited by AntifoulAwl

Alpha Tester
50 posts
1,391 battles

Makes you wonder if accounts are created just to test the tk system..

No one (in their right mind) will waste that much time (over 700 battle) just to do some silly testing like that.

Super Tester
509 posts

Meh what is worse are the no skill Wallet Warriors appearing in T8 battles with less than 100 battles to their names dragging teams down because they choose to fork out for a T8 premium Tipz =\

There should be a block on sailing a premium ship more than 2 levels above your next highest ship you have unlocked. Let them sail vs AI until they grind high enough to not ruin everyones fun.

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

No one (in their right mind) will waste that much time (over 700 battle) just to do some silly testing like that.

somehow the system must be tested, but I dont think that's the case here

423 posts
3,175 battles

Well, to some active captain, if you wants to have more information about "bad guys", ask the OP in private message, and each others, too. For us to be very careful and inforce these if they willing to stab our back.

Edited by jchen8792

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

Wow... I mean... Is this guy even human? Or he just fell down from the sky... From an Unknown Flying Saucer? It was quite impressive to see such a "creature" can actually exist!

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I highly advise PMing moderators/admins about these people. While naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums, letting us know who the problem players and repeat offenders are will ensure harsher enforcement for their transgressions.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

I highly advise PMing moderators/admins about these people. While naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums, letting us know who the problem players and repeat offenders are will ensure harsher enforcement for their transgressions.

I thought the system was automated so we didn't need to? That's what support always says; didn't you post something in a "TK" thread to that effect?

Meanwhile...I just checked...THIS IS THE EXACT SAME A-HOLE I WROTE ABOUT IN ANOTHER THREAD. He BOASTED IN CHAT he was going to TK, and that's what he did.

So there's an illustration of how great the system is. This clown's happily running around TKing people left, right and centre, day after day.

Edited by Steeltrap

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

I know him! It's Syanda!... :trollface:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

The TK system is automated - but to protect against people from gaming the system or simply coming back after their sanctions and repeating their TKs, Its best that we have complaints on file. This goes double for players who are verbally abusive on chat.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Would be interested to know serial pinkers.....kindly reveal their name in the in-game channels....maybe set up a 'Serial Pinker Name and Shame Discussion'

Edited by Spawnster

423 posts
3,175 battles

^ that one doing that must have a very large gut made of steel...

or maybe you could do a volunteer Spawnee :D

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,457 battles

Very concerning if all this is true that this person still has an account.

Making me think the tk system is all just window dressing...

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,851 posts
4,140 battles

Would be interested to know serial pinkers.....kindly reveal their name in the in-game channels....maybe set up a 'Serial Pinker Name and Shame Discussion'

Its a shame we have such a soft policy about outing those that ruin the game.

Alpha Tester
50 posts
1,391 battles

didn't TK while in pink name will automatic ban the player like in WoT ?

in WoT I even got 1hr banned for shooting friendly's track twice in a row

Unlike WOT there is no protection mechanic for player being targeted; In WOWS, you receive the damage you've done to your teammate.

Friday, 15 May 2015

How Wargaming deals with teamkilling in WoWs

Hello warriors,

WoWs has an interesting system of teamkill punishment coming in patch 0.3.1: the more you teamdamage/teamkill, the higher your "teamkiller coefficient" is. From certain levels you will start receiving the same or more damage to your ship that you deal to your allies. This coefficient can be reduced by destroying enemy ships.

In this case, that player is destroyed by other reason nearly 40 times. 

40 TIMES, just seeing that number can give you a vague idea how many players he did kill to get that much penalty.

Edited by SepTsama