Tossle

Pink Name Player

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,660 battles

Seen couple of players with name in Pink. Why is this is it associated with team killer?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Pink-named players are players that have been flagged by the TK system and receive damage reflection if they damage allies.

Do not kill them - firing on them if they are on your team counts as team damage against you.

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

And Dead_Man_Walking for me........ I say again sorry

Don't worry, you'll be "moderated" later on after the battle. :hiding:

Hahahahahaha, Gulp :ohmy:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Kill player that flagged as pink color is a good idea ?

or just play the normally game ?

It's 2%-7% that i found them.

Don't kill them - you'll get marked for damage as well.

Just play the game normally.

724 posts
2,153 battles

If one of my teammate (not pink-named) keeps on firing at me for no particular reason,Is it okay to fire a few warning shots in their citadel back at them?

621 posts
2,271 battles

Wait, lemme get this straight. So if a pink player shoots at you, the damage is transferred to their ship instead and they take damage?

If so, why isn't this in World of Tanks as well?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If one of my teammate (not pink-named) keeps on firing at me for no particular reason,Is it okay to fire a few warning shots in their citadel back at them?

No.

Does ramming count as team damage? How is the victim decided in ramming?

1. Yes.

2. No victims. Both are considered to be dealing team damage.

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Just use chat to tell him to stop, and avoid his position. By acting the same action, you just made your account in danger, not worth it right ?

51 posts
1,163 battles

I had a game with a pink name DD. i was contemplating on killing him since i was beside him on spawn (both in a minekaze).

he kept chatting good luck and stuff... care CV. so got me worried

when the battle started i just let him be but he circled around and torped my div mate in a hosho.

should i have killed him in the start or not?

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

I had a game with a pink name DD. i was contemplating on killing him since i was beside him on spawn (both in a minekaze).

he kept chatting good luck and stuff... care CV. so got me worried

when the battle started i just let him be but he circled around and torped my div mate in a hosho.

should i have killed him in the start or not?

if u want to take the risk of penalty

if not then just let it be, he gonna pay for the cost of your div mate anyway

520 posts
11,127 battles

Don't kill them - you'll get marked for damage as well.

Just play the game normally.

Lol.... there was one time, A TK player was on the other team in a division of 3 ships.... 20 seconds after the game started... his teammate open fired on him and sank him.  In retaliation, his division sank the other ship, and others retaliated, and this resulted sinking the entire division and a few wounded ships from the enemy team.

Before my team Reached the Half Waypoint of the map.... Enemy Division 1 Sank and 2 more ships.... Leaving the enemy team with majority remaining ships with 65% hit points remaining.

Obviously, my TEAM... WON the Battle in 5 minutes.  12 ships vs 7. with no loss to my team.

Morale of the story.... If you SHOOT/SINK a TK Player ship in your own team..... this serves to the Benefit of the Other Team.