Coopz

Biggest difference between SEA and NA...

26 comments in this topic

7 posts
279 battles

Played some WoW and WoT on both servers, I mainly play on SEA for the ping but once massive difference I notice is that hardly anyone talks in SEA. I know its a multicultural server and many users don't speak English but I find when I'm on a 'chatty' team we usually do well and win as players seem to work better and go for the objectives. When its a silent server with just the occasional [][][][][] or insult thrown we get hammered as it will be the usual WoW game with most of the CV's and BB's handing around the far corner on the map, the cruisers driving around in circles in the middle and the DD's doing brainless kamikaze attacks on each other cat the caps. Usual headless chicken tactics.

On the NA server the games are 500% more loud and talkative, not always good but at least it feels like you are in a server with humans, not the sterile bot feel SEA has.

Its not a issue or complaint and it cannot really be fixed but its just a observation.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Probably way less [REDACTED] memes on NA though

That's all the chat ever seems to be on SEA.

Bro, I suggest you edit out that no matter what opinion you had on those.

It's fine now I guess. :popcorn:

Edited by Alvin1020

[151ST]
1,012 posts
4,505 battles

It doesn't matter what server it is, this game is inherently attractive to creepy anime fanbois.

I resent that! What's wrong with being an anime fanboy??  :ohmy:

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Well, I somewhat agree that playing in SEA Server is quite quiet, but not that bad in fact, I sometimes got feedback from other team players when situation was either getting tense or salty...lol...:teethhappy:

724 posts
2,153 battles

It might be good sometime, but when it comes to moments when you need the entire team to coordinate and work together,things get really nasty.

520 posts
11,127 battles

Ive noticed that too.  Personally, i try my best to communicate my intentions... but most ofthe time, hardly anyone cares... or dosnt really understand:p

As much is i want to respect everyones "Box" language.... i still believe communication can yield the best results in a Team game such as WOWS

2 posts
1,698 battles

I don't mind reading them but my client can't even translate the square unless I'm using a client other than english (japanese or chinese). 

20 posts
939 battles

It doesn't matter what server it is, this game is inherently attractive to creepy anime fanbois.

Main reason why myself and a fair few people i know who used to play WoT & WoWs religiously & spent a fortune, have un-installed and moved to other games that don't have this type of problem. 

Each to there own really, but when grown men carry on and on about animated little girls non stop on the the forums and in-game and the mods/admins openly protect these types of groups and release official mods/skins  encouraging these types of people even more, then it makes playing a game you like not worth it due to encouraging these types of individuals to be louder & louder.

423 posts
3,175 battles

as being annoyed by these "creepy anime", in contrast, I am not agree with the point you're stating, for each individual deserves basic human rights: the rights to speak out their mind, and the right to pursuit their desires - as long as they are not offending you directly...

okay, "poi" is annoying, and the amount of anime related conversation that making me angry is heavier by days, but again, I respect their way of life that they chose to live; as long as these guys don't tell me to ****ed off when I asking them to focus on winning instead of keep on the meaningless "poi" battle on chat.

For I am not judging, maybe should us all?

679 posts
3,491 battles

We also get a lot more whiners.

Just about always give you a plus 1 Death, your commentary is excellent.  this time however, a big neg 1.

He wasn't whining, he was observing.

And he is right.

Edited by Dantes_Inferno

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

Just about always give you a plus 1 Death, your commentary is excellent.  this time however, a big neg 1.

He wasn't whining, he was observing.

And he is right.

But I wasn't referring to the OP. If I did I would have said so.