Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WindCruiser

Did you buy all modules for ship ?

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

How are you guy move up the chain ? ... Did you reseach - puchase - install all the upgrade available ?

or you just reseach only module you want to use (ex. for IJN DD you rarely use the gun so just ignore it or Flight control and on CV) 

or you just ignore all modules and go straight line to the next ship ... 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I never bought modules for ships under tier 4, since I progress up them fast enough that it really isn't worth it. Got them for my tier 5/6/7 ships, though.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I never bought modules for ships under tier 4, since I progress up them fast enough that it really isn't worth it. Got them for my tier 5/6/7 ships, though.

look like i'm opposite to you .. lol

In low tier I reseach everything and install (almost) every modules available (to get top configuration)  cas I like to play on low tier longer since you rarely lose credits in low tier

but in high tier you have to spent more on repair etc. and module got more expensive so I just don't want to buy any modules that not using much

... but most BB CC really need to buy max upgrade anyway .. just some CV and DD that I can just ignore some module :sceptic:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Syanda-sama... How?

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

In most cases, I do. Primarily, this applies to refits for the ship, which give you (crucially) improved AA defences, as well as manoeuvrability boosts. Everything else (engines, fire control systems, torpedoes, guns) are no-brainers.

Only in some cases, where those boosts are tempered by reductions in the number of main cannons and torpedo tubes (looking at you, Omaha-class), do I not buy everything.

Edited by Haku

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Depends whether you want to keep the ship or at least have some fun (Instead of Suffering) while grinding through it.

Say you be a ____ not to get all the upgrades/equipments on the Cleveland as I think 99.9999999999999999% of the people will keep it.

Also, there are some ship that NEEDS the upgrade. Musutki is a prime example. Good luck with the 6km Torp.

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Also, there are some ship that NEEDS the upgrade. Musutki is a prime example. Good luck with the 6km Torp.

Meanwhile she's also a great example for upgrades you're prolly never going to research, like the upgraded guns that can only be mounted on the useless C hull.

Because that's what a JP DD needs... half the number of guns...

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Meanwhile she's also a great example for upgrades you're prolly never going to research, like the upgraded guns that can only be mounted on the useless C hull.

Because that's what a JP DD needs... half the number of guns...

She do have much better gun handling with C hull despite the quantity difference~

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

She do have much better gun handling with C hull despite the quantity difference~

I prefer hitting with 4 guns instead of just 2 though, especially since her gun handling is not an issue.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Do note that you get more time to do other stuffs using 4 guns with half RoF, such as looking around for enemies and such. 

With 2 guns but double RoF, you have to keep firing to make use of it, it's not suitable for clutch situations where you have to dodge shells and torps coming from half enemy team.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

for Mutsuki, I use hull C cas if better AA, I can even take out a squadron of fighter that keep following and spotting me ... 

and I rarely go engage in close fight and mostly I go with the team with cruiser in the back that able to support me when I get in close fight ....

Edited by WindCruiser

Alpha Tester
50 posts
1,391 battles

There is a rule apply to both WOT and WOWS: by the time you research every module and next tier ship/tank, you also have enough money to buy the next tier ship/tank. (that include buying all that modules)

And Elite status always look good so why not ?

Alpha Tester
54 posts
1,479 battles

Didn't bother with Omaha C hull

And no SepTsama, the difference between WoT and WoWs is that in WoWs there is no module research requisite for researching the next tier vehicle, iirc

Edited by newnar

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

yep!  Elite status always look good ....

but module reseach in WoWs using more xp and credit overall cas in WoT some tank you can use same module but not for the ship ... 

So I just unlock it for elite but maybe not buy all of it to save cost ....

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Step 1: Grind to St Louis or Houshou

Step 2: Equal Speed Charlie London all day, erry day

Step 3: ???

Step 4: PROGRESS!

or easier way

Step 1: Use free xp > Progress to next ship :trollface:

Sign in to follow this