Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Storm

Change how skill resetting works

3 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

As far as I'm aware (it's been a while since I last played, but I haven't seen anything to suggest it has been changed), the way skill resetting works in the current game, is the more skills you have, the higher the gold cost in resetting, which is simply a money grab because very rarely would you want to reset everything, instead just replacing one or two skills.

Ideally changing it to individual skills getting reset in wot would make much more sense, and to circumvent people trying to game the system to get high tier skills without having the low tier ones, it would be best if unless all of the preceding tiers have been accounted for, the high tier ones will lose all functionality (ie you reset your tier 3 skill, so your tier 4 skill then disables itself until you pick another tier 3 skill).

WG is making plenty of money as it is, so I don't see why there is any need to try and empty the wallets from those who invest a lot of time into a single crew.

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

I agree wholeheartedly, especially when some of the skills do not behave exactly as they are worded and are in effect "crap". You should be at least able to reset skills with credits.

195 posts
356 battles

I'd prefer:

Reset skills for free: Lose 2 skill points, go down 2 skill tiers (i.e. You don't need to grind as much exp to get the 2 skills back).

Reset skills for credits; 10k for one skill point (since the maximum is 19, the maximum price is 190k): Lose 1 skill point, go down 1 skill tier (i.e. You don't to grind as much exp to get the 1 skill back).

Reset skills for gold; 10 for one skill point (since the maximum is 19, the maximum price is 190):

Lose 0 skill points, go down 0 skill tiers (i.e. You can reset it without losing any skill points).

Each to their own I guess :).

Sign in to follow this