30 members have voted

1. 1. What is the % of draws you have?

5 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,474 battles

It's probably so high due to it taking longer to reach objectives.

You can rush from one side of the map to the other in maybe just over a minute with a tank, but with ships it could take you maybe 3-4 minutes to reach an objective.

So they generally remain uncapped more often.

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Well, I got 9% Draw, perhaps, if not the highest, should be one of the highest rates. In general, I got draw battle because mostly:

1) Team players were just focusing at killing rather than capping in domination mode; in fact, in most occasions, everybody just ignored to cap or recap in the middle till end of game.

2) As said, ignored capping while cruising from one side of the map to the others for hunting.

3) The most stupid act of all, everybody cried out loud to stop capping because they were so bloody confident that they could finish every enemy in the game when they got advantage in numbers, especially in domination mode!!!!

I once tried to cap in some occasions and I was almost TKed too....!!!!:izmena:

3 posts
5,776 battles

Well, I got 9% Draw, perhaps, if not the highest, should be one of the highest rates. In general, I got draw battle because mostly:

1) Team players were just focusing at killing rather than capping in domination mode; in fact, in most occasions, everybody just ignored to cap or recap in the middle till end of game.

2) As said, ignored capping while cruising from one side of the map to the others for hunting.

3) The most stupid act of all, everybody cried out loud to stop capping because they were so bloody confident that they could finish every enemy in the game when they got advantage in numbers, especially in domination mode!!!!

I once tried to cap in some occasions and I was almost TKed too....!!!!:izmena:

lol point 3 happened to me last night because my teammate too greedy want to finish the last dd went the time under 1 minute

Edited by Miki_Eno

Beta Tester
11 posts
1,926 battles

I agree with the 3 points that have been made but also,

4) People just don't understand,(or care about), the different game modes and just go and "shoot shite"

Edited by Scuba_Steve