Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PACER_RECAP

Omaha bot launches fighters with no cooldown

6 comments in this topic

2 posts
495 battles

Issue:   In bot battles, when a Omaha bot got her fighter destroyed and if she has other fighters, she's able to launch another one immediately, while a player can only do so after a 300 seconds cooldown.

Screenshots: Sorry none :/
Ship: Omaha bot
Map: All maps
Occurrences: Every time in bot battles
Tested: Yes
Severity: As a CV player, it's annoying that these fighters keep interrupting my bombers and I can't eliminate them efficiently. It's a bad news for probably all CVs at T4-6.
Details:

Beta Tester
9 posts
75 battles

My Guess is they are likely Programmed that way to deter Bomber/Torpedo Spam on them.

i guess the best solution at the moment is sticking to using Non CV-class Ships during PvE matches.

2 posts
495 battles

My Guess is they are likely Programmed that way to deter Bomber/Torpedo Spam on them.

i guess the best solution at the moment is sticking to using Non CV-class Ships during PvE matches.

I'm noob at CV, so I'm practicing alt-torpedo with langley and bogue, and this is a quite apparent bug as I can hardly drop torpedoes accurately on those ships.  

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I'm noob at CV, so I'm practicing alt-torpedo with langley and bogue, and this is a quite apparent bug as I can hardly drop torpedoes accurately on those ships.  

You should practice with your Fighters too, use them to shot down enemy Catapult Fighter then quickly do the torpedo drop before the next one takes off.

While the enemy bots can launch fighters immediately after shot down, those planes take several seconds to get into the air before they can engage your bombers.

Sign in to follow this