You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Danaussie

A Couple of Questions Please

6 comments in this topic

126 posts
2,724 battles

Guys I just found out one of my dearest friends from Axis & Allies - War at Sea plays WoW, problem is he is an American so if could beg your indulgence for a moment while I ask a few important questions:

1. If he is on the North American Server, is there any way we can play together?

2. How can I look him up, is there a way to find his profile?

3. Wouldn't it have been better just to have a Global Server instead of splitting us all up, the way it is just means that some of us cant play with our friends if they live in regions that mean we have to join one server or the other?

I have potentially a lot of friends in one server or the other....please guys there must be a way.:(

I'm not complaining, but there must be a way we can play with all of our friends without having to choose.

Dan

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You'd be better off asking him to play here, or you playing there. If it is the former, depending on where he is, you can get latency as low as 150 ms (from Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA).

Check the NA game portal for his stats.

Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

sometime I wish you could have Universal accounts with all servers, log in to your one account then choose what server you want to play on be it NA, EU, RU or SEA.. that way you could play on any server with you one account instead of making 3 or more and play with more people...you don't have buy all your premiums on the other accounts ether  

just like a certain Gajin game "cough cough" server select. It just seems sort of backwards without it

Edited by Juan_23

126 posts
2,724 battles

OK guys cheers for that, seems a little odd not to just have a global server, obviously there must have been something counter productive in doing that or they would have done it that way.

No worries, cheers guys.

Dan:honoring: