You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nekrosmas

4.1.1 Patch notes

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Nothing really significant, unfortunately.

• - Inactive players now get disconnected after 1 hour of inactivity in the Port. 

• - Fixed an error that lead to server names not being displayed correctly in the login screen after an inactive player has been disconnected from the server.
  • - Fixed an error which caused damage to not be registered properly, after the superstructure and stern of USS Iowa have been destroyed.   

• (Finally, for how long now this "Bug"/Test...)
  • - Fixed bot’s navigation paths on New Dawn and Fault Line maps.
  • - Fixed an error on Myoko that lead to incorrect damage being received when the citadel was hit.
  • - Fixed an error which lead to lack of anti-aircraft modernisations for Myogi and Wyoming.
  • - Fixed an error that lead to spotting aircraft being able to attack squadrons (We made the pilot aware of such inappropriate behaviour and he promised to never ever do it again).
  • - Decreased the horizontal angle during a ship´s turn.
  • - Fixed an error that lead to fire continuing after the fire indicator timer ran out.
  • - Fixed an error that lead to damage effects (hull penetrations) not being properly displayed.
  • - Fixed an error that lead to two-digit (or higher) numbers not being displayed properly in the "Summary" tab in the player's profile.
  • - Fixed camera settings for Kongo on the "C" hull, when switching to camera from the turret.
  • - Fixed an error that lead to reload time of the "Defensive AA Fire 2" consumable being the same as the reload time of the "Defensive AA Fire 1"  consumable on Yubari.
  • - Fixed the battle experience numeration in the “Summary” tab: the number now includes all available modifiers (premium account, first win of the day, battle   actions, etc.).
  • - Colour scheme of ships silhouettes has been changed.
  • - Fixed invisible obstacles on "New Dawn" map.
  • - Fixed incorrect spawn points on "Strait" map.

Source: WoWS EU Portal

Edited by Alvin1020

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

- Fixed an error that lead to spotting aircraft being able to attack squadrons (We made the pilot aware of such inappropriate behavior and he promised to       never ever do it again).

We just found out pilots were taking their rifles with them when they boarded their scout planes. We have seen posted Military Police at the catapult to ensure those pilots stop bringing their rifles with them when they fly.:B

Edited by Windforce

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

We just found out pilots were taking their rifles with them when they boarded their scout planes. We have seen posted Military Police at the catapult to ensure those pilots stop bringing their rifles with them when they fly.

WWI style, why not.

f0mdLjg.jpg

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

These patchnotes are an embarrassment for Wargaming.

Nothing worthwhile added, just another low budget hurr durr patch with some minor bugfixes.

I demand real content!

I demand butterflies and birds on Malinowka New Dawn! :izmena:

Edited by Retia

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I don't see much the point of Yubari's premium Defensive AA Fire consumable though. :hiding: 

But hey, bug fix is still bug fix.

That, and spotter aircraft not randomly scaring the geezers out of my bomber pilots' pants too. :P

Also, something I noticed:

• - Decreased the horizontal angle during a ship´s turn.

So this means the ship is more prone to torpedo attack from the side? (and less from the bow/stern)

Super Tester
802 posts

These patchnotes are an embarrassment for Wargaming.

Nothing worthwhile added, just another low budget hurr durr patch with some minor bugfixes.

I demand real content!

I demand butterflies and birds on Malinowka New Dawn! :izmena:

I do enjoy the more frequent patching of WoWS though. I hope this continues through the "release".

195 posts
356 battles

Is the error that was fixed for the Wyoming and the Myogi a buff as it said it fixed an error for the modernised AA so... is it a buff on the form of extra AA for the 2nd hull (s), or a 3rd hull added with more AA?

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

So this means the ship is more prone to torpedo attack from the side? (and less from the bow/stern)

I suspect a better translation would have been "reduced amount of roll/list when ship is turning"?

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

nah .. I think just the visual thing when you turn max rudder, the ship will roll to the opposite direction but some ship it look like they made it roll too much that the side secondary gun almost in the water ...

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

nah .. I think just the visual thing when you turn max rudder, the ship will roll to the opposite direction but some ship it look like they made it roll too much that the side secondary gun almost in the water ...

Wish I'd thought of that.

:P

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I suspect a better translation would have been "reduced amount of roll/list when ship is turning"?

probably - AFAIK most of the translations are being done by a yank that has no connection with a navy/maritime tradition at all

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I do enjoy the more frequent patching of WoWS though. I hope this continues through the "release".

But think about having a swarm of butterflies fly around your ship.

Or maybe magical fairies...

Magical fairies that'll talk to you \o/

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

probably - AFAIK most of the translations are being done by a yank that has no connection with a navy/maritime tradition at all

Yes, that would make perfect sense (to WG).

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

They aren't soldier (or at least, not Seamen) but Programmer and game maker duh

now, you are the Red Guy, aren't ya!?

Edited by Harpoon01

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

They aren't soldier (or at least, not Seamen) but Programmer and game maker duh

They have a museum (they have at least a vaguely famous one, I seem to recall) or university, don't they?

LOL, there are tons of higher education facilities, including pretty much ALL the highest Naval Academies of Russia (might be worth a look?) in St P, and most of them have always been so (given it was Peter the Great who was a complete devotee to the idea Russia needed a navy that's not surprising is it?; indeed that's one of the principal reasons he founded the city of St P).

Hard to believe there isn't someone or who might be able to do translations well.

It all comes down to your attitude to quality.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

They have a museum (they have at least a vaguely famous one, I seem to recall) or university, don't they?

LOL, there are tons of higher education facilities, including pretty much ALL the highest Naval Academies of Russia (might be worth a look?) in St P, and most of them have always been so (given it was Peter the Great who was a complete devotee to the idea Russia needed a navy that's not surprising is it?; indeed that's one of the principal reasons he founded the city of St P).

Hard to believe there isn't someone or who might be able to do translations well.

It all comes down to your attitude to quality.

Well, :trollface:,

They have their own expert after all (except for translator which i know nothing about)