Aerroon

Experience Gain Explained

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Something which wasn't explained in the vid, but you should take note:

- Getting the killing blow gives you same reward as 15% hp damage. Whether is that significant or not, is up to you.

- Reward is not liner. The more damage you do, the less you get out of each % of enemy health. Dealing 200% damage in 1 battle doesn't give as much as dealing 100% damage in 2 battles. 

- Planes in enemy CV hangar does not count, only planes downed from the air gives you reward.

Sometimes you should be nice and let other people get a few bites at the prey too, so that they'll feel better about themselves. :P

424 posts
14 battles

Something which wasn't explained in the vid, but you should take note:

- Getting the killing blow gives you same reward as 15% hp damage. Whether is that significant or not, is up to you.

- Reward is not liner. The more damage you do, the less you get out of each % of enemy health. Dealing 200% damage in 1 battle doesn't give as much as dealing 100% damage in 2 battles. 

- Planes in enemy CV hangar does not count, only planes downed from the air gives you reward.

Sometimes you should be nice and let other people get a few bites at the prey too, so that they'll feel better about themselves. :P

I do have a wonder in this regard: does that mean that 100%->0%-ing a ship gives you 115% of the reward?

This got me scratching my head......

rmkMyIF.jpg?1

and it wasn't because of the lice, either.

It has a bonus to XP gained on the test server. On top of that it also has a large multiplier to first win of the day.