Aerroon

Experience Gain Explained

6 comments in this topic

499 posts
14 battles

Hey, I made a video that explains how experience is gained and what affects it in WoWS:

'

Questions and feedback are welcome!

• Cool 6

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
7,596 battles

This got me scratching my head......

rmkMyIF.jpg?1

and it wasn't because of the lice, either.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,490 battles

Something which wasn't explained in the vid, but you should take note:

- Getting the killing blow gives you same reward as 15% hp damage. Whether is that significant or not, is up to you.

- Reward is not liner. The more damage you do, the less you get out of each % of enemy health. Dealing 200% damage in 1 battle doesn't give as much as dealing 100% damage in 2 battles. 

- Planes in enemy CV hangar does not count, only planes downed from the air gives you reward.

Sometimes you should be nice and let other people get a few bites at the prey too, so that they'll feel better about themselves. :P

499 posts
14 battles

Something which wasn't explained in the vid, but you should take note:

- Getting the killing blow gives you same reward as 15% hp damage. Whether is that significant or not, is up to you.

- Reward is not liner. The more damage you do, the less you get out of each % of enemy health. Dealing 200% damage in 1 battle doesn't give as much as dealing 100% damage in 2 battles. 

- Planes in enemy CV hangar does not count, only planes downed from the air gives you reward.

Sometimes you should be nice and let other people get a few bites at the prey too, so that they'll feel better about themselves. :P

I do have a wonder in this regard: does that mean that 100%->0%-ing a ship gives you 115% of the reward?

This got me scratching my head......

rmkMyIF.jpg?1

and it wasn't because of the lice, either.

It has a bonus to XP gained on the test server. On top of that it also has a large multiplier to first win of the day.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,490 battles

I do have a wonder in this regard: does that mean that 100%->0%-ing a ship gives you 115% of the reward?

I don't see the exact 115% number being mentioned in the RU post, but my guessing is yes.