You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

what Achievement that you think it's hardest to get?

35 comments in this topic

1,125 posts

with just 330 battle participated, I'm still amateur and don't have skill enough to get advance achievement yet.

but for a high tier player that climb up to tier 10 ship, i bet they see pretty much lot of tense battle,

so I wonder,

what achievement that you think it's hardest to get?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

with just 330 battle participated, I'm still amateur and don't have skill enough to get advance achievement yet.

but for a high tier player that climb up to tier 10 ship, i bet they see pretty much lot of tense battle,

so I wonder,

what achievement that you think it's hardest to get?

Best and Pro teammates that help you to win.:izmena:

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

both solo warrior and close quarter expert are the hardest to get in my opinion, I've only got 3 Close quarter expert achievements (2 in my Warspite and 1 in my Mikasa) and no Solo warrior achievements yet   

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Clear sky isn't actually that hard if you're a CV player tho.

Agreed, Much easier for CVs to get that one, I do see Clevelands and Atlantas getting it sometimes (there AA is great at tier 6 and 7 compared to the planes they would face at the same tier) 

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Id say solo warrior, and die hard. I try to ram so many ships with my BB but they die to close quarter fire.

Turn off your secondaries :P

I got Die Hard in my Minekaze before.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Heh, Dreadnought is that rare? Got myself one in a New York a just few days ago :trollface:

Solo Warrior is probably the "Theoretical" hardest - Basically Kolobanlovs Medal. Not to mention I had also only one of those beauty in WoT, in a M3 Lee Oddly enough if I am not deluded....

Edited by Alvin1020

44 posts
2,858 battles

I snagged a Solo Warrior once (was very lucky) but have never gotten a Close Quarters Expert.

And just to add something different even though it's mentioned once above, Double Strikes are pretty rare from what I've seen too. I think I've gotten that one 3 times total, and it was luck each time (Twice in a DD, once in a Cleveland).

32 posts
794 battles

It's easy to fluke a solo warrior in a dd as long as you're playing domination (and not getting totally screws on points when your team dies) just run away and cap lol.

I've been on the receiving end once, sucks to be in a bb when it's happening though as there ain't a hell of a lot you can do.

I wish you couldn't earn them like that though, should require killing the enemy team.

Edited by Rysup

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

NnQtYZ8.jpg

Seeing that I play CV and CA/CL most of the time, these 4 still eludes me

1. Double strike
  2. Die hard
  3. Solo
  4. Dreadnought

Oddly enough, both my Hiryuu and Ryuujo got my CQB badge for me

Hmmmm almost same number of medal as me .. :honoring: