You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheMen

NEED BUFF TIRPIZ

40 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

well , i bought tirpiz and now very disapointed this premium ship , it's not like what wargaming said , the armor weak to 1 vs 1 , the gun is inaccuracy and weak damage  althought with high rate of fire, it big and long to avoid torb , in my oppion i want WG stop hidden neft it . and make it like the origin .

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

iam bad english but i know you guy understand what i want to describe , well i want to use word "original" , i meant tirpiz had power full armor and gun , and aa good , the german gun always good , but wg make it weak than nagato and north cali , i just want wg make some buff for this ship , because it's expensive and not fit money i pay

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

iam bad english but i know you guy understand what i want to describe , well i want to use word "original" , i meant tirpiz had power full armor and gun , and aa good , the german gun always good , but wg make it weak than nagato and north cali , i just want wg make some buff for this ship , because it's expensive and not fit money i pay

First time buying WG stuff???? 

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

Caveat emptor!

WG do not support the philosophy of "pay to win", so a premium ship will be no better than its counterparts of the same tier. The Tirpitz is no exception, but it does offer some unique game play that currently no other BB has.

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

@First time buying WG stuff????   , no i play wot and bought t54 , lowe , jad 88, and in this wows i bough sims , murmansk so iam not baby , thank,

@Pinnacul i don't know your latin " Caveat emptor! " so if you don't mind pls use english to express your mind ,thank

ok to sum up , this is my oppion , i just want some change for tirpiz ,that all

Edited by TheMen

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

@First time buying WG stuff????   , no i play wot and bought t54 , lowe , jad 88 so iam not baby , thank,

@Pinnacul i don't know your latin " Caveat emptor! " so if you don't mind pls use english to express your mind ,thank

ok to sum up , this is my oppion , i just want some change for tirpiz ,that all

"Caveat emptor" is a legal term which places the onus of responsibility on the buyer in a transaction to ensure that they appreciate exactly what it is they are in fact purchasing. In other words it is the buyers responsibility to exercise due diligence in any transaction. Is that a sufficient amount of English for you?

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

My english is bad, but I'm sure you guys are capable to understand what I write anyway.

The word I wanted to use was "original", as in the Tirpitz historically had very strong armor and powerful guns.

It's AA was as good as the german guns, but WG made them weaker than Nagato's or North Carolina's.

I really think WG needs to buff this ship, since it's expensive and currently not worth the money I paid.

Pro tip for the future, grab a friend/family member that speaks english and let them translate your shenanigans.

Long story short, Tirpitz, like most german ships had crappy AA, that's why later Z-class destroyers were quickly changed to

have better AA. (Which was still "meh" at best)

Her armor was good, however good armor doesn't really help much when all that's left of a ship

after an engagement is the heavily armored, but lifeless hull.

As for her guns, I've seen what people can do in-game with those guns, you may wish to consult them for pointers on how to Tirp it.

There is no point talking to him, he doesn't want to accept his own short comings and would rather blame it on the ship. Meanwhile tho in one of my games in the Tirpitz some time before.

Divide the exp by 3, so what you still have is like 3,407 exp.

0FMiDv5.jpg

Also, overall stats of my Tirpitz.

hziyDo1.jpg

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

@Retia iam not native english so my english not good , but still you can understand what i meant , so no need to borther another guys to make it perfect 

ok i don't talk about armor and aa , but the gun is not accuracy . it's shot like shotgun , the bullet spread out even the size only 360 mm . germant always have good gun with accuracy 

Edited by TheMen

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Caveat emptor!

WG do not support the philosophy of "pay to win", so a premium ship will be no better than its counterparts of the same tier. The Tirpitz is no exception, but it does offer some unique game play that currently no other BB has.

cough cough....MURMANSK.... Cough cough....

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

@Retia iam not native english so my english not good , but still you can understand what i meant , so no need to borther another guys to make it perfect 

ok i don't talk about armor and aa , but the gun is not accuracy . it's shot like shotgun , the bullet spread out even the size only 360 mm . germant always have good gun with accuracy 

Maybe RNG just doesn't like you.

Truth be told, how are you aiming? Do you consult with the map to see what direction they are going in? A ship that may look flat on may actually be a traveling 25 degrees towards you. Also, if the scout plane isn't on cool down, go launch it. It becomes clear as glass.

Edited by ExESGO

Alpha Tester
982 posts

LOL, Did I call this type of post or what!!!!!!

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8743-tirpitz/page__st__160__pid__127559#entry127559

I can't wait for the next wave of posts after the Tirpitz has gone on sale. The ones who were expecting to get a uber-OP Princess hottie, but got something far less instead :teethhappy:

915773-cvbcvb-1436183506-765-640x480.jpg

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

LOL, Did I call this type of post or what!!!!!!

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8743-tirpitz/page__st__160__pid__127559#entry127559

I can't wait for the next wave of posts after the Tirpitz has gone on sale. The ones who were expecting to get a uber-OP Princess hottie, but got something far less instead :teethhappy:

915773-cvbcvb-1436183506-765-640x480.jpg

Too over lol.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Germans always have good gun with accuracy.

Tell that to the G36 that's unable to reliably penetrate thicker than paper thin walls and hit small targets at ranges longer than 400m.

"But WW2 weapons were good."

There were several tank guns produced and used by the germans that either had bad accuracy or bad penetration.

Even the glorious #MeinKruppstahl 88mm gun had it's issues at certain ranges against certain tanks.

Now most of my naval knowledge only reaches somewhat into the age of imperialism, because as far as ships

go I'm more interested in the age of sails vessels.

However I'm fairly certain that historically all battleships had issues with hitting targets at the maximum possible range

they could fire.

Now of course, WoWS isn't a simulator, it's an arcade game.

Thus any historical data can be taken out of context to provide a fun gaming experience.

Hence why I can detonate the magazine of a Kuma-class CL at 17km range with my Myogi and giggle about that for two minutes.

Obviously the Tirpitz' guns might lack accuracy, in fact I had someone I trust confirm that this was the only larger complaint during super test.

However he/she/it also confirmed that the ship was still doing a good job, despite the accuracy issues at long range.

Note: At long range.

At mid/close range she's doing perfectly fine according to my sources and going by what other users have posted here I'd say the Tirpitz is doing a good job out there.

Again, I suggest to consult those people that know how to play the Tirpitz...

Edited by Retia

Alpha Tester
2 posts
929 battles

Hi, TheMen

I just read your wows / wot stat, it's show that you should buff your skill more than buff Tirpitz.

Tirpitz is a very nice battleship, she has 25s reload time which much faster than the standard 30s, good amror, speed and the torpedos for anti-DD & close engagement, and her torpedos have a very good shooting angle much batter than the japan CL. 

I tried Tirpitz for a few games and she did her job very well.

Beta Tester
15 posts
2,903 battles

Went 1 on 1 with a north Cali yesterday and walked away. Angle more than your opponent. I won't suggest getting into a broadside with either the USN or IJN tier 8 BB. 

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

cough cough....MURMANSK.... Cough cough....

Good spot. I will update my original statement to be...

WG do not support the philosophy of "pay to win" (except when a Russian ship, plane or tank is involved), so a premium ship will be no better than its counterparts of the same tier. The Tirpitz is no exception, but it does offer some unique game play that currently no other BB has.