Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

furutaka armor bug?

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i notice since yesterday that a furutaka took less damage as their HP goes lower (around 4k ) i encounter a furutaka last night and it took me a lots of shell both AP and HE before i manage to sink it as my shell only damage round 300. per hit. i tried to shoot it on different part of the ship but i got the same result.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Making observations from a single example isn't ever going to work, how can you be certain it was the armour, and not RNG or any other number of factors that could make a difference? 

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

The section of the ship that you were aiming at most likely reached its damage saturation limit.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

Seemed pretty fine to me... hits to furataka's citadel is still the same as it has always been

LZa7s8F.jpg

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Talking about Furutaka... Yesterday i penetrated an Atlanta with HE. No citadel and just one shell hit. But it did over 20000 damage and sunk the Atlanta instantly. I received "devastating strike" but the Atlanta didn't receive "detonation" means that my shot didn't blow his magazine. I have no idea what happened and i was surprised so much that i forgot to take the screenshot.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Talking about Furutaka... Yesterday i penetrated an Atlanta with HE. No citadel and just one shell hit. But it did over 20000 damage and sunk the Atlanta instantly. I received "devastating strike" but the Atlanta didn't receive "detonation" means that my shot didn't blow his magazine. I have no idea what happened and i was surprised so much that i forgot to take the screenshot.

You must've missed the 'detonation' achievement then.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

You must've missed the 'detonation' achievement then.

No! He didn't receive the "detonation". But i received the "devastating strike"... It was so confusing. I looked at the game chat! No "detonation" at all. I think it must have been a damage bug happened.. Or something i haven't known.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

No! He didn't receive the "detonation". But i received the "devastating strike"... It was so confusing. I looked at the game chat! No "detonation" at all. I think it must have been a damage bug happened.. Or something i haven't known.

A screenshot would help with your statement. Otherwise, we'd just assume you missed that Detonation achievement.

Sign in to follow this