Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheMen

What happend to wows

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

today i see my mm all is battleship , no more destroy ship ,less cruise , less carrier , what happend pls patch game again , or this game will be world of battleship . and i see 8 tirpiz in team , lol

195 posts
356 battles

Error 404: Grammar not found.

Seriously, it's not the M, it's MM RNG. With the extrenely recent selling of the Tirpitz, MM is bound to be crazy. IMO, people are also using other BBs to see how the Torpitz performs.

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

it's not OP , i bought it and see it very weak armor in tier , 1 vs on north cali  tirpiz will die , amagi also . i just complaint about the patch 0.4.1 , no more destroy in mm ...... they neft so much

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

it's not OP , i bought it and see it very weak armor in tier , 1 vs on north cali  tirpiz will die , amagi also . i just complaint about the patch 0.4.1 , no more destroy in mm ...... they neft so much

Sounds like a personal problem.

I don't know what you are doing, but you sound like your are doing it wrong.

Are you even applying the basics when you play? Because that is all you need to do to even have moderate success with the Tirpitz.

Edited by ExESGO

Beta Tester
25 posts
1,929 battles

well , i have pensacola , ijn carrier tier 7 , fuso , and bogue , i know you think iam newbie have so much money and buy tier 8 premium no play from the bottom , but i did it already ,now i only see more battleship in march, and don't see des like before .

Alpha Tester
55 posts
3,445 battles

WG should have restrict they ppl who have authorized to buy the Tir first...

its likes  tons of troll now cruising around the tier 8 plus match :child:

Super Tester
802 posts

Sounds like a fault in the player, not his ship. I've 1v1'd Iowas with complete success.

Exhibit A:

gmSdSZo.jpg

679 posts
3,491 battles

Better than world of noob Atago (please let me turn broadside on for all u BBs) players!

Actually it really nice to see crazy numbers of Bbs and few CVs

DEATH to all CV drivers!

Edited by Dantes_Inferno

Sign in to follow this