Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
seksigoose

Lag issues since Sept 6 th

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
15 posts
2,903 battles

hey guys, 

2nd night now experiencing ms issues with WoT. Anyone else confirm this? Check my ping and other games and all is normal. Just effecting WOWS. 

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

If you are from the Philippines, then I will also say that I am having really bad spikes and packet loss with the game. I'm going to first assume it is the usual suspect first and blame the ISP.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Singapore - no lag spikes whatsoever. However, I have heard at least three Philippines-based players complaining about lag so far, not counting people in this thread.

[BMRSF]
420 posts
1,221 battles

nothing wrong in indonesia 

always got 50 - 60 ms and move smoothly without "aim teleporting" or "De-synchronizing"

Beta Tester
907 posts

Len, depending on your ISP, you may wish to look into buying a VPN service.

I am on TPG Sydney, I get lag jitter on the DSLAM I am on. My ping fluctuate badly and this causes the desync. I ended up joining vpnsecure.me and using their TCP 2 server in Sydney.

This allows me to have a constant ping of 108ms to the Singapore servers. No more desync issues. Either way I need a VPN because of the stupid meta data laws in place. I'll keep playing this game through this VPN service. The Sydney 2 server has a limit of 50GB per user per month. This is why its not abused and is of decent quality. Other VPN servers in their pool can be used for other things.

Good luck, BTW TPG won't fix or acknowledge the issue. They are prioritising traffic for sure, this game runs of UDP and in high ports so thats why packets are dropped or delayed.

Cheers,

Slam

4 posts
4,405 battles

Thanks Slam, I was with the dead bird crowd...hopeless. IInet now and things have been way better. It could be what my kids are doing too but it

makes things hard.

Thank you for the constructive suggestion. I'm not a "tech" person but it sounds like there's something going on. I won't ask about the metadata stuff.

Luvin your work mate.

Regards

Len

Sign in to follow this