Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishizumi_AnkoSP

Thought MM Is fixed?

25 comments in this topic

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

So to my surprise just now went to play with my New Mexico and guess what I met 3 tier 8 Battleships that include the Tirpitz but in the end make the game to a draw.. :trollface:

k6JqI1M.jpg

heLx8Sp.jpg

Spoiler

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Let me guess the BB and other class is not fixed then -.-ll

There's something that requires fixing?

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I don't know why that doesn't need fixing.

Because as many players as possible need to feel the pain some of us felt when fighting KV-1s with 152mm guns... with a Pzkpfw 38(t).

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

Because as many players as possible need to feel the pain some of us felt when fighting KV-1s with 152mm guns... with a Pzkpfw 38(t).

Or my Pz III A against a Maus.

To be fair I did like 400 dmg to him. HE was OP back then.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Ships not tanks mates..... :sceptic:

Once again is ships not tanks on here ..... :teethhappy:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I'm still not sure what's worse in terms of balance, SPGs back then or CVs now.

Remembering how I destroyed 3 KV-1s with my M7 Priest in a 3v1 situation, I'd say SPGs.

Edited by Retia

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I'm still not sure what's worse in terms of balance, SPGs back then or CVs now.

Remembering how I destroyed 3 KV-1s with my M7 Priest in a 3v1 situation, I'd say SPGs.

Getting out of topics lol.... :great:

679 posts
3,488 battles

I still fondly remember fighing a Maus in my stock Tiger, many years ago.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Getting out of topics lol....

The topic is about the +-3 tierspread.

The same tierspread (Actually even worse) was active up until ~6 months post WoT's release.

At the same time SPGs were OP due to 0% RnG and HE mechanics.

Currently CVs are being considered unbalanced.

It's all connected if one sits done and thinks about it for a while, isnt it?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

The topic is about the +-3 tierspread.

The same tierspread (Actually even worse) was active up until ~6 months post WoT's release.

At the same time SPGs were OP due to 0% RnG and HE mechanics.

Currently CVs are being considered unbalanced.

It's all connected if one sits done and thinks about it for a while, isnt it?

Fine you won still wot nah nah i not gonna play if i do i push my team spg to cliff with my Tiger :trollface:

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Would be better if we have restriction about the tier difference in a division

Agreed. There is nothing more frustrating than being in a tier 6 battle and there's a noob division with a tier 2.

BTW, "Noob Division". That would be a great name for a band :teethhappy:

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Agreed. There is nothing more frustrating than being in a tier 6 battle and there's a noob division with a tier 2.

BTW, "Noob Division". That would be a great name for a band :teethhappy:

Haiz those noob divisions cause us to lose especially a tier 2 Chikuma in tier 7 battle like seriously .... I think Scrub division sound nicer.:sceptic:

195 posts
356 battles

Don't "fix" (A.K.A nurf) most of the USN CVs. If you do, do it minorly please (since I heard CV and Rebalance :P).

Yea, T3 BB MM needs fixing, SC and Kaw vs. Aoba, NM, Fuso, Cheatland, T5+ CV, etc.

4 posts
4,405 battles

Stop the stupid divisions please...just leave the tier 1 & tier 5 in the queue all night and the might work it out eventually. I had a decent run after changes were made to MM and thought we had turned the corner. I started playing with my friends in divisions again and we top our team a lot but get smashed by enemy unequal teams game after game.

You know which team is going to win before the game starts...strangely just like WoT...I stopped playing that last year because of MM and now this game by the same people is doing the same thing.

Please please stop it! WG please learn your lesson and build a proper MM program with teams that take ALL factors including player quality EQUALLY INTO ACCOUNT. If you don't you'll ruin another very good product.

Regards

Len

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Stop the stupid divisions please...just leave the tier 1 & tier 5 in the queue all night and the might work it out eventually. I had a decent run after changes were made to MM and thought we had turned the corner. I started playing with my friends in divisions again and we top our team a lot but get smashed by enemy unequal teams game after game.

You know which team is going to win before the game starts...strangely just like WoT...I stopped playing that last year because of MM and now this game by the same people is doing the same thing.

Please please stop it! WG please learn your lesson and build a proper MM program with teams that take ALL factors including player quality EQUALLY INTO ACCOUNT. If you don't you'll ruin another very good product.

Regards

Len

You are not refering to me are you??? :sceptic:

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,494 battles

Easiest way to fix fail divisions without changing anything dynamic:

• Add in-game information on what tiers each ship will see
  • When there's a disparity in the max tier in a division, add an extra check when clicking on battle for all players. "XXXX Member in this division will mean that this division can see opponents of X Tier - do you wish to continue?" "Yes//No"

I don't want them to screw up the disparity and all, as frankly I'd rather be playing a Kuma in a tier 5 division than a Furutaka. I know for a fact that my Kuma will be a little outclassed at Tier 7 match, however I'm ok with that, as I'll DD hunt in my Kuma.

The other option is to restrict the Tier range in a platoon a little... Something like 3 tiers...
But I prefer my solution, education and a confirmation of intent...

Sign in to follow this