Sign in to follow this  
JollyGood

I am **** the WoT curse

21 comments in this topic

62 posts
1,454 battles

Let's get this straight I am c**p at WoW with a 40% win rate which makes most noobies look like pros

I blame the WoT curse because I can't seem to shake off the WoT game play style and keep finding myself taking on ships with no one else within kilometers of sight!

Anyone else suffered from this cross-over curse? does it last long?  is there a cure?

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

my winrate on WoT is 46% with absolutely no desire to fix it (because I friggen hate WoT so much)

my winrate here is 64% because ships > tanks truefax

then again i haven't played as much battles because im lazy.

62 posts
1,454 battles

my winrate on WoT is 46% with absolutely no desire to fix it (because I friggen hate WoT so much)

my winrate here is 64% because ships > tanks truefax

then again i haven't played as much battles because im lazy.

Mines 52% on WoT after 28k games but now BORED so much with WoT it's creeping down but on here 40% and I need to adjust my play style dramatically!  just figuring out how to do it  :)   only have T3s so far (and some prems) and trying to understand how not to get sunk so easily  lol   those pesky torps are on me before I know it and the ships turn sooooooooooooooo slowly
Edited by JollyGood

679 posts
3,522 battles

58% in WOT

46% in Wows OBT

54% IN cbt

LIKE 80% IN aLPHA (not even joking)

98% in Co-Op

Go play Co-Op if you are really that worried its like playing against  (AND WITH) 3 yr olds

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

I agree with big haha sometimes I am kinda stubborn to play solo and I lost more than wining XD now my WR is 48% trying to maintain it and make it higher so now need to find people to div up haha 

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

There is more RNG in WoWS especially if you are playing BB's. With more RNG winning/losing is somewhat less about skill than it is in WoT. So I expect that if you can manage 58% in WoWS over several 1000's of battles it would be more like 60% in WoT, i.e. 58+% is unicum win rate for ships.

The same principles of map awareness apply between the two games, but the difference is that warships are slow so you really need to have a pretty good plan before you get into action unlike tanks where you can react to a situation because you are more mobile.

Edited by Pinnacul

724 posts
2,179 battles

Meanwhile I'm just sitting here with 45.32% Win Rate and 1.41 KDR...

And all my mates that play this game doesn't know what they are doing,and doesn't take this game seriously.

(They don't like this game too much because they are all MOBA players)

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
42 posts
1,414 battles

I am parody with WOT and WOWs....:D

Happy with that. Not gonna complain.

lol

Parody does not mean what you think it does spawny :P

496 posts
4,171 battles

Let's get this straight I am c**p at WoW with a 40% win rate which makes most noobies look like pros

I blame the WoT curse because I can't seem to shake off the WoT game play style and keep finding myself taking on ships with no one else within kilometers of sight!

Anyone else suffered from this cross-over curse? does it last long?  is there a cure?

nah you just need to learn to adapt to the game, i feel like playing WOWS and i won't recover going back to WOT . well both side my win rate is 50+% in WOWS im trying to maintain around 51% or go higher and my WOT wn % is 51 or 52% and i doubt i be playing WOT much now since yes i prefer playing WOWS and WOWS is a bit more fun even it will kill my laptop and the loading is slow but the game play is much different and i prefer it ( not alot of difference but the pace ) and there isn't up and down hill to worry about XD

[1AN-E]
37 posts
3,583 battles

I want to improve in my game playing, I am not happy with my damage done in the bot games so have not moved on  (and it is always being updated so hard to get a regular game in).

Not an excuse I am just trying to learn.

How do I get to a high dpg (I only do 200 to 250) in this game at low tiers as I want to learn at this level, not like Wot?

Edited by Alaska22

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Not sure why you think it's always updating, updates come through every couple of weeks, not every day!

As to damage, switch to low tier ransoms and start to learn that way, bits are good to play against, but coin and XP are in randoms

Sign in to follow this