You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
del2004751646

IJN Ishizuki in the Premium Shop

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Ahh. I see. I was planning to buy all IJN Premiums (ship released starting OBT). I hope they don't remove Atago sooner or later.

I had done that but for the Royal Navy WarSpite. that got removed for being brought by those that wanted money and didn't have the skill to use her properly.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Can I have the list of IJN premiums that were released since Alpha? Preferably an arranged list (from alpha til this day).

not an alpha tester but i think it's  IJN Alpa ship, Kitakame, Yubari, Atago and then the Ishizuki.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

not an alpha tester but i think it's  IJN Alpa ship, Kitakame, Yubari, Atago and then the Ishizuki.

Kitakami, Iwaki Alpha, Yuubari, Atago, Ishizuki, Mikasa.
Edited by Retia

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Atago as Takao was not Premium ship back then,

And the ship itself actually already there, just need some tweaks before released as premium

And....

We know what Atago have than the rest :trollface:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

But seriously. If Atago was released first, before Ishizuki. Then why is Ishizuki gone?? 

The premium shop works with rotations for some vehicles.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

But seriously. If Atago was released first, before Ishizuki. Then why is Ishizuki gone?? 

Because WG Asia is having some funny ideas about running the premium shop, instead of having all of the premiums available that are normally available (ie aren't for a special occasion), they are putting them in for a week or so, then removing them, so NA and EU have it available because they're doing what they normally do.

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

I had done that but for the Royal Navy WarSpite. that got removed for being brought by those that wanted money and didn't have the skill to use her properly.

I'm not sure what your point is given that WG said right from the start that the Warspite was a limited availability ship.

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Atago would the the first premium IJN ship in the OBT. While Kitakami was the first in CBT

(Nice Atago profile picture by the way :great:)

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

I'm not sure what your point is given that WG said right from the start that the Warspite was a limited availability ship.

Wait it was limited? Wow i didn't know that.

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Wait it was limited? Wow i didn't know that.

Yes it was, I have no idea if they will re-release it anytime soon, good thing I bought it again after CBT in that brief period it was available 
Edited by Juan_23

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

Really? I thought Ishizuki was the first one. How'd you know?

Because I was there 

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,183 battles

Is Atago the first IJN premium warship that was released in OBT?

Actually, the Ishizuchi was released first, before the Atago in OBT. WG has to remove it (Atago) from the in-game shop during the first days of OBT due to the fear of noobs purchasing the ship and ruin others' game. Only the Ishizuchi was available.

I **cking bought the Ishizuchi, sir...

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Actually, the Ishizuchi was released first, before the Atago in OBT. WG has to remove it (Atago) from the in-game shop during the first days of OBT due to the fear of noobs purchasing the ship and ruin others' game. Only the Ishizuchi was available.

I **cking bought the Ishizuchi, sir...

Uhhh, no. The first IJN premiums (in CBT) were Yuubari and Kitakami, together with the Iwaki Alpha reward ship. Then Yuubari was removed from the tech tree and put as a pre-order package ship. When CBT moved into OBT, Kitakami was removed from the tech tree and Atago went on sale. Shortly after, Ishizuchi went on sale, and then Mikasa. 

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,183 battles

Uhhh, no. The first IJN premiums (in CBT) were Yuubari and Kitakami, together with the Iwaki Alpha reward ship. Then Yuubari was removed from the tech tree and put as a pre-order package ship. When CBT moved into OBT, Kitakami was removed from the tech tree and Atago went on sale. Shortly after, Ishizuchi went on sale, and then Mikasa. 

No, we are talking about ships in the gift shop. Kitakami was removed long ago. And Yuubari was only available as CBT "pre-order" (Which i bought my way in, along with Sims and Gremy). Ishizuchi was in the premium shop way before the Atago.
Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

No, we are talking about ships in the gift shop. Kitakami was removed long ago. And Yuubari was only available as CBT "pre-order" (Which i bought my way in, along with Sims and Gremy). Ishizuchi was in the premium shop way before the Atago.

Nope, Atago was in when the game went into open beta, the Ishizuchi was added in a while afterwards, and the OP didn't specify "premium shop".

Who is the first premium IJN ship that was released in OBT?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Late Alpha:

Yuubari, Kitikami, Albany, Atlanta, Aurora, Murmansk

CBT:

Iwaka Alpha rewarded to Alpha players who met the criteria

Yuubari removed from individual sale and added to packed along with Simms and Gremyashchy

Late CBT: 

Kitikami removed and replaced with Atago

Early OBT:

Arkansas rewarded to CBT players who met the criteria

Atago and Atlanta sales placed on hold

Warspite sales stopped

Atago and Atlanta sales resumed

Mid OBT:

Mikasa available for a short period

Tachibana, Diana and Marblehead available via ASUS promotion redemption for new accounts link

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,183 battles

Nope, Atago was in when the game went into open beta, the Ishizuchi was added in a while afterwards, and the OP didn't specify "premium shop".

I said "Ishizuchi was in the premium shop way before the Atago". "PREMIUM SHOP"! Not "In-game shop"!