You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hitaro

Premuim account

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
50 posts
1,391 battles

need help GM. After i buy 1 day premium acc,how can i know it active or not? where can i check ??

Look at the top, on the left, under your nickname.

496 posts
4,163 battles

need help GM. After i buy 1 day premium acc,how can i know it active or not? where can i check ??

you don't need to activate it it will just activate a few minutes after your purchae of it. 

SepTsama already explain where you can check it

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles

already check but it not happened. still standard acc

In the past some 3rd party mods have been known to break the ingame interface and cause it not to show when Premium is active. You can also check your Account Type on you stats page [here]

If still doesn't show your Account Type as Premium, check the email that Wargaming sent you after you bought the Premium time, down the bottom of it should say

----

Best regards,
Wargaming.net Premium Shop Team
https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/

----

If is says anything different, you may have accidentally purchased the Premium time on the wrong server and  you will need to create a ticket with that server's Support and try to plead your case with them - Both NA and EU have "wrong server" policies that cover events like this. edit: This should be done ASAP

If it does say asia like the example above, you'll need to create a Billing ticket with ASIA support
Edited by Gunduck