Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gdub41

Hi I'm New

8 comments in this topic

[TOGN]
12 posts
3,978 battles

Gday fellas

1st post, my game name is R0b1n_W1ll1ams i play on the Asia server from Perth Western Australia.

I couldn't find a welcome board so please move if you wish.

Last night i played my Warspite for the 1st time in ages , due to it , i thought not being very good and costing more to fix than it made. So anyway i got on the new map Strait ? I was on the top left spawn , i advanced forwards with some back up , a cleveland showed up , turned and gave him a full broadside, got my 1st ever instakill 3 citadels on the Cleve , yet i see how hard they are to Cit all the time. Then i insta killed a Omaha/Furutaka on the next Salvo , finished with 3 kills for the game top score and 260k credits. I'd like to think the new patch made a difference because my Warspite has never played like that yet

anyways nice to meet you all 

See ya

1,230 posts
2,387 battles

Nah, depends on day.

I did same, Furutaka, the other day, 1 shotted a kuma

edit: and I can't remember how much more like that, play on, that's the way it works.

You'll see that it's normal, these circumstances

Edited by Conkhead_12

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Lucky you, sir. I rarely one-shot kill anything, except once by luck, i killed a full health Atago with a single torpedo hit. It was shown on the chat that he received "Detonation" so that lucky torpedo must had detonated his magazine.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Welcome, R0b1n_W1ll1ams. Enjoy your stay on World of Warships.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Welcome to World of Warships, just one advice - never sell a premium ship like the Warspite, eventually you'll learn to play better and utilise each ship to its best, until then see you on the high seas :)

Edited by Blitzkreig95

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

Welcome R0bin and good work on your first kill in the warspite.

I find it a great ship, it can devastate Clevelands and Atlanta's when you can hit them amidship and take out the citadel areas.

The warspite also has beastly AA for a BB, and if you have the time/inclination, add the module for increased secondary gun range and the captain skill (advanced fire training), this will give you a 7km range with the secondaries that can be brutal vs destroyers or other ships in close.

Very hand for earning lots of close quarter expert awards

Edited by greifer

423 posts
3,175 battles

:honoring:Robin, welcome to the horde... err, I mean to the fleet.:P

Nice job at nailing the coffin to that Clevey! Keep on the good work, buddy.

We need more meat for the grinder...:izmena:

Edited by jchen8792

Sign in to follow this