You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

blue line fix

66 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Not a fix hahaha. Players can still abuse the movement near the border as far as i know.

i though they fixed the aiming , but it doesn't look like it 

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I'm not ready to call it a fix, yet.

However, I had no problem lighting blue-liners up & making them pay for it last night.

Despite not winning a game the whole evening I went to bed with that satisfaction at least. :sceptic:

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

i though they fixed the aiming , but it doesn't look like it 

Now we can aim better on the blueline, but the blueliner can still zig zag inside the blueline as usual.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Blue liners maybe still alive but all our shots will land properly on those poor blue liners

source:

Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
630 posts
9,488 battles

Hey a band-aid fix is better then no fix... for now at least... its still got along way to go but I can at least hit the dam blue liners now.

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,457 battles

Its a plenty fine fix. Have now been able to easily target and hit blue line losers, at least on hotspot and North (so far).

Happy days!

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

I saw an interesting idea for a fix on one of the forums, make any ship hitting blue line unable to shoot or control planes, essentially making it useless until it moved off the line.

Any such solution must have a grace period for people who only encounter the blue line for short periods.  If you're in a brawl on the 1 line on Fault Line, say, and you hit the line because you're in sniper mode or if you're genuinely turning around then rendering you helpless would be unfair.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

U still have to aim like normal at blue liners....if your aim is off, you won't hit the blue liner. If your aim is spot on the the shells will hit even if they go out of the blue line. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

fired two torpedo spread at blue liner 3 hit and sink it. :D still i'm disappointed at DD and cruiser player who blue line more than BB players. i it really that hard to evade incoming shells?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

U still have to aim like normal at blue liners....if your aim is off, you won't hit the blue liner. If your aim is spot on the the shells will hit even if they go out of the blue line. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

that is what is suppose to happen, not too sure if that's the case though. 

Super Tester
509 posts

People are still able to use the blue line to avoid my TBs even with multiple drops at different angles so yeah its not fixed yet.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

People are still able to use the blue line to avoid my TBs even with multiple drops at different angles so yeah its not fixed yet.

There shouldn't have been a fix. WG just need to make an announcement that points out CLEARLY that bluelining is an abuse of game mechanic and is not a sporting thing to do. Way too many players knowingly use the blueline as a defense mechanism because they know they can abuse the movement on the blueline and players will still have tough time to make prediction on where to fire. A New Mexico bluelined yesterday against 3 ships who were constantly firing at him. He managed to sink one cruiser with citadel hits because they were still unable to land shot perfectly at him.

How is this fair, WG?

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

I don't see how they fixed it the shells keep missing saw 1 Nagato, Fuso, New york, Farragut, Minekaze Commander been blue lining the whole day already taken multiple screenshots... So define fixing it...

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

They still had the Aim Assist Code in their Vodka Fridge right?

How about once you are on Blue line >10 Seconds it will auto Trigger Auto aim for everyone :trollface:

Edited by Alvin1020

21 posts
2,478 battles

It works like a charm for me, just aimed normally after it hits the blueline head-on into it. Shoot the lead normally and hits landed and it looked like my shells are drawn to the blueline itself than over shooting ahead of it.