Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Marisp17

Tier 20 German Superdreadnought Götterdämmerung

4 comments in this topic

Super Tester
149 posts

Hello everyone, As you can see Zhe Tirpitz is coming and this thread is just a hype for the rest of the German Navy Ships, this by no means is to be considered serious. This is meant to showcase extreme German engineering at it's finest!  

So the Gotterdammerung which means Twilight of the Gods and signals an end of a regime or Ragnorak in German from Richard Vagner's last cycle of the four operas titled Der Ring des Nibelungen. This space battleship is a product of the fictional Fourth Reich from the political satire movie Iron Sky. A brief history is that in an alternate time line the Nazis used their advanced wonder weapons to escape defeat by entirely escaping the Earth to the dark side of the moon. The Nazis then found a way to make use of the resources found such as Helium 3 and used it to generate their ultimate warship, The Gotterdammerung was meant to be the last hope of revenge upon the victors of World War II and was a last attempt to invade Earth. The Clip below shows the climax of the movie, Spoilers! The Gotterdammerung was undefeated by International forces but was defeated from the inside!  

World of SpaceShips: The World Shall Feel it's wrath! "Let the Meteorblitzkrieg Begin!"

More info on the specs of this ultimate warship here: http://ironsky.wikia.com/wiki/G%C3%B6tterd%C3%A4mmerung

A sequel of this movie is Iron Sky: The Coming Race set to be released in 2016 which features the Reptilians in the hollow earth which lead the world politics to World War III.    

Edited by Marisp17

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

I'll +1 this because this is so left field, it's funny.

Where is my Space Battleship Yamato? And my Ion Cannon? And my "light attack module" Dendrobium?

Speaking of that, where is my Strike Freedom Gundam? Or Wing Gundam Zero Custom?

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
149 posts

I'll +1 this because this is so left field, it's funny.

Where is my Space Battleship Yamato? And my Ion Cannon? And my "light attack module" Dendrobium?

Speaking of that, where is my Strike Freedom Gundam? Or Wing Gundam Zero Custom?

Yeah the creators of Iron Sky all based this on Conspiracy Theories. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this