You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LUVORATORRRRRY

soviet gaming did again

39 comments in this topic

2 posts
632 battles

JAPAN CV RULES THE BATTLEFIELD

USA CVs are just one of EXP for JAP's CV

Tier 6 (F/T/B)

independence : 1/1/1 > 2(+1)/0(-1)/1

Ryujo : 1/1/2 > 3(+2)/1/1(-1)

??? am i only person think this unfair?

i know USA is 6 and IJPN is 4 per each squadron

but this is too much

same fighter 6x2/4x3 but NOT SAME attack squadrons

shot-15.09.04_09.51.41-0086.jpg

shot-15.09.04_09.51.42-0336.jpg

and everybody knows dive bombers are 'shittest thing ever(i mean in game not in real world)'

low acc even in manual attack.

i would understand IF dive bomber hit well OR deal much much damage

but it's not 

so i can't understand about this shit

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Not sure about your point mate.

However, may I suggest you removing the curse words from you post before the red marker strikes.

2 posts
632 battles

Not sure about your point mate.

However, may I suggest you removing the curse words from you post before the red marker strikes.

i don't care about that. i think this soviet gaming will never change about this forever

so i'll delete this game. so long 

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Ignoring the fact that the Soviet Union ceased to be thing two decades ago, this game is very thoroughly capitalist, spend money on goods and services, make the owners filthy rich, all of that stuff, so not sure how you got the idea this is somehow a Soviet game.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

i don't care about that. i think this soviet gaming will never change about this forever

so i'll delete this game. so long 

Ok, if that's how you roll, that's how you roll. I can't see how you would want to give up and be gone before the game is even officially released.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Ignoring the fact that the Soviet Union ceased to be thing two decades ago, this game is very thoroughly capitalist, spend money on goods and services, make the owners filthy rich, all of that stuff, so not sure how you got the idea this is somehow a Soviet game.

And I thought USA was more capitalistic than Empire of Japan that time. :hiding:

JAPAN CV RULES THE BATTLEFIELD

USA CVs are just one of EXP for JAP's CV

Tier 6 (F/T/B)

independence : 1/1/1 > 2(+1)/0(-1)/1

Ryujo : 1/1/2 > 3(+2)/1/1(-1)

??? am i only person think this unfair?

i know USA is 6 and IJPN is 4 per each squadron

but this is too much

same fighter 6x2/4x3 but NOT SAME attack squadrons

and everybody knows dive bombers are 'shittest thing ever(i mean in game not in real world)'

low acc even in manual attack.

i would understand IF dive bomber hit well OR deal much much damage

but it's not 

so i can't understand about this shit

Why the hell are you using Air superiority loadout? It does nothing but handicapping yourself to handicap the enemy CV. I'd rather use balanced loadout and go for enemy surface ships instead, they are the main threat.

In fact, I'd love it if enemy CV use air superiority loadout, because I know he can't really do much to friendly fleet.

930 posts

Why the hell are you using Air superiority loadout? It does nothing but handicapping yourself to handicap the enemy CV. I'd rather use balanced loadout and go for enemy surface ships instead, they are the main threat.

In fact, I'd love it if enemy CV use air superiority loadout, because I know he can't really do much to friendly fleet.

I've been seeing fighter loadouts on Ryujo more often this time.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

What for though? I don't see the point of air superiority loadout because you entrust the fate of battle to your team, and you know what random teams are like.

Air superiority to fight other carriers. Three fighter squadrons with barrage skill = many planes shot down, while they also have the flexibility of attacking with one TB and one DB squad each.

Now let's take a look at the USN air superiority loadout. Two slow moving fighters that can never catch up with attacking planes if they are in the wrong position. And with one pitiful DB who do measly amount of damage.

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

And I thought USA was more capitalistic than Empire of Japan that time. :hiding:

i use it all the time , i protect ships and wipe out torp and bomber runs

195 posts
356 battles

Pubbie logic I guess.

Also, I am pleased they have to carry fighters, now they don't bomb/manual torp me at an endless rate in BBs, at least I can catch my breath.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

Russian Devs therefore Japanese Bias.

Whut? What logic is that?

I think the 'logic' is that game companies/devs based in the former Soviet Union will always favour Soviet stuff if available (witness Murmansk) or, if not, gimp either the Imperialists (UK, hence Warspite), Capitalist Yankee Dogs (hence the USN CVs v IJN, CAs from tiers 7-9, and DDs), or the Fascists (Germany and, presumably down the line, Italy).

That's my attempt to understand it; I'm not saying it's sensible, just guessing at the underlying attitude.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I think the 'logic' is that game companies/devs based in the former Soviet Union will always favour Soviet stuff if available (witness Murmansk) or, if not, gimp either the Imperialists (UK, hence Warspite), Capitalist Yankee Dogs (hence the USN CVs v IJN, CAs from tiers 7-9, and DDs), or the Fascists (Germany and, presumably down the line, Italy).

That's my attempt to understand it; I'm not saying it's sensible, just guessing at the underlying attitude.

LOL. What about the re-sale ships, AKA General Belgrano, to South America and Africa.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

No don't worry, War Gaming is totally agasint the USA. Let's think about it. The only bad IJN ships are the Furatuka and Kawachi. And now all the underpowered US ships : The entire DD line, Langley, Bouge, Independence, Ranger, Colorado. Montana is UP compare to the Yamato which it shouldn't be. Top tier US CVs are now underpowered because IJN CVs now have 2 fighters in a strike load out when they used to have one. IJN carriers plane reload speed is 3 time faster. Lower tier IJN CV are faster than US CVs. IJN DD damage out put is crazy compare to US ship. They can kill a BB with 3 hits and are slightly faster than US DDs. Tier 7-9 U.S. CA are underpowered compare to IJN CA (look through previous threads). Can you all just admit it? This game is IJN biased. I am aware that War Gaming love the national traits things but this game is all about attacking and therefor the country with the attack trait will the most OP. Just like Russian and some German tanks in world of tanks. Only a few US tanks are decent and most of them are tier 5+

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Because you are handicapping your self and the entire team by going with the balanced load out. You are not handicapped as badly as a fighter load out though. You have less fighters and you can't defend your self and your team as well from enemy attacks. And if you chose fighters load out you can defend your team pretty damn well but you are useless at attacking enemies and you get no exp so there is no point doing that. You either choose being vulnerable but being able to attack enemies or not being vulnerable and be as useless as the enemy CV. War gaming designed US CVs to maintain air superiority and yet they spit into US captains face by making recieve no exp from defending their team.

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Oh look who's back. :hiding:

Don't worry, when Soviet ships come IJN ships won't be as "OP" as they are right now. :P

oh just look on the forum. Why are there no complaints about IJN ships being underpowered when there are only complaints about US ships being underpowered. Explain to me