You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vyviel

Unification 17th of September?

23 comments in this topic

Super Tester
509 posts

So the game is going live on the 17th of September. What can we expect?

Will gold and freexp finally be unified like WoT and WoWP?

Will there be a reward ship for OBT testers?

From the news post the only thing they mentioned was Ranked battles would be turned on. Is that all that is occuring to celebrate the game leaving testing?

Super Tester
802 posts

Much of the same.

Still no word on how long this implementation will take, or if it is happening. Not that I could tell you anything.

oTMTDGg.gif

From the news post the only thing they mentioned was Ranked battles would be turned on. Is that all that is occuring to celebrate the game leaving testing?

Probably some sales in the premium store, maybe another 2x or 3x weekend. Lower your expectations though, they don't call it a soft launch for nothing.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Everything will be exactly the same I expect with one exception. They will probably put some sort of lederhosen BB on sale that everyone can't stop talking about and begging for.

6 posts
1,723 battles

I just think of the live opening as a continuation of the open beta. If they do plan to do or give something in the next few days then it's a surprise. Until then as others have said don't get your hopes up. :)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

As far as we know - no unification of gold or free exp on 17th sept. Also, is unlikely that free exp would be unified given the different exp generation rates across both games.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

As far as we know - no unification of gold or free exp on 17th sept. Also, is unlikely that free exp would be unified given the different exp generation rates across both games.

The subreddit exploded with nerd rage about WG decision to not unifying the gold between the two platforms. It's very very delicious.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I don't care if it WoWs XP use more XP ... just don't want to let my free xp go wasted

I like there Unifield all if possible. Gold, free xp, credits, slot ...even unifield WoWs in WoT in to same game :teethhappy:

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

Exp is about same rate for WoT/WoWP/WoWs

WoWp avg. exp. 279, time in battle avg. 5mins = 55 per min

WoT avg. exp. 337, time in battle avg. 7mins = 48 per min

WoWs avg. exp. 892, time in battle avg. 18mins = 49 per min

based on my crappy none premium stats at mostly mid tier.

70 posts
890 battles

Could someone with experience please tell me what might happen with service record points, as I have 547,000 of 50,000 for level 8. Thanks.

Answer: level 25.

Soz I was loading the patch which answered. I spent the last 2 days loading 50GB of patches (my link only does 1GB/hour) and WoW was the last one I did. My bad.

Edited by zzzzYeti

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Peoples inflated belief of entitlement makes me giggle.    Its just open beta. A gazillion games are out there still in open beta.  Those players get nothing, so why should we.

Where's Makise_Kuristina and them anime gifs laughing at them expectations? 
:trollface:

Super Tester
509 posts

Well its not exactly breaking trend for this game as testers for WoT and WoWP all received gift tanks for testing.

Up in the sky!

While 100 battles secured medals and emblems for veterans, more than 700 battles allowed the pilots to take some planes home with them! Depending on in which stage they have joined the war, they got these machines:

Alpha Tester: Me. 210  - (German heavy fighter; Tier 5)Closed Beta Tester: XP-77  - (American fighter; Tier 5)Open Beta Tester: Pegasus  - (Soviet attack aircraft; Tier 2)

M4A2E4 Sherman

The American tier V premium tank was awarded to players who managed to fight at least 1,000 battles during the Open Beta phase of testing World of Tanks.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Well its not exactly breaking trend for this game as testers for WoT and WoWP all received gift tanks for testing.

Up in the sky!

While 100 battles secured medals and emblems for veterans, more than 700 battles allowed the pilots to take some planes home with them! Depending on in which stage they have joined the war, they got these machines:

Alpha Tester: Me. 210  - (German heavy fighter; Tier 5)Closed Beta Tester: XP-77  - (American fighter; Tier 5)Open Beta Tester: Pegasus  - (Soviet attack aircraft; Tier 2)

M4A2E4 Sherman

The American tier V premium tank was awarded to players who managed to fight at least 1,000 battles during the Open Beta phase of testing World of Tanks.

Well they gave the tier 2 USS Albany away for free, and back in closed beta we had to pay 700 gold for it, so there you go, a free ship for open beta - now you can play in peace...
Edited by Blitzkreig95

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

And watch the money fly then.  I learnt from my mistakes in wot.  I wont follow suit here.

I leant mine. Avoid anything French. :P

I'm a history buff/addict. Depending on that BB's price i may be all over it.

65 posts
2,362 battles

From memory, the OBT reward for WOT was a Sherman M4 tank which was utter shiite.

I melted mine for the credits without regret.