Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Epicurus_

Suggestion for new medal and flag

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

For a while now I've had an idea for a medal called "Out of the sun" but there hasn't really been any room in the game for another air power medal.

As such it's just sort of been in my head developing but with nowhere to go until now, with the addition of the fighter planes new attack ability I feel there is now room for a second air power medal.

This medal would be awarded to a player who shoots down a minimum of three squadrons of any class whilst using the fighter strafe attack in a single attack, I originally thought two but that seems a little easy.

In conjunction with the medal there could be a flag awarded that would boost the attack strength of fighter and dive bomber squadrons by 5% or 10% for the duration of the battle, I don't want to include torpedo bombers for obvious reasons.

So that's my idea I'm interested in what everyone thinks whether 5% is enough or maybe 10% would be OP.

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Hmm, I totally agree on this, in fact, I would also like to see if the whole medal reward system can be improved to include like navy stars, gun strips, etc., or even medals for captain of a particular warship too where additional/special skill can be awarded!!!!

Sign in to follow this