Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

matchmaker HAHAHAHAHA

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

ok so played my 2nd battle tonight and MM comes up with this.

well as u can see an easy win for the other team because, how can one team have a hope in winning against 3x Iowa ??? not a hope in hell

so when will WG work out that they cant use the same MM as they do in WOT as it wont work at all in ships. (it needs adjustments being a smaller player base then EU, NA etc)

they need to again change it and fix it and make it 2 tier difference only and try to make it even in numbers with same type of ships, sure it might of been better if we has 2 Iowa   and not 3 vs 1 Iowa.

it really is disappointing to see this sort of line up.

Edited by yobbo1972

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You've got 2 Tier 9 destroyers, 1 Iowa-class and well...you. Against 3 Iowa-class BBs that should have been an even matchup.

Also, you're playing high tiers, given that it's the server is still reasonably young. It would be almost expected to have skewed matches and long queues (although you don't seem to be having that problem...oh well).

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

You've got 2 Tier 9 destroyers, 1 Iowa-class and well...you. Against 3 Iowa-class BBs that should have been an even matchup.

Also, you're playing high tiers, given that it's the server is still reasonably young. It would be almost expected to have skewed matches and long queues (although you don't seem to be having that problem...oh well).

The problem lies in how UP DD are, for IJN case the Kagero is prime example.

Although there aren't any CV in the match, the seaplanes launched by CA and BB easily negated the already unstealthy IJN Torpedoes.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

*shrugs*

We can go back and forth on this. From my point of view, I see a generally balanced side if you consider the overall firepower that the teams have. You obviously don't. Let's leave it at that.

Edited by Haku

Alpha Tester
47 posts
1,085 battles

This is my prob about MM right now , DDs seem extinction (you know why:trollface:)  everything is fine.

Edit: Add current wait zz

WOWsWait2.png

WOWsWait3.jpg

Edited by james4b

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well why didn't MM just put 2 Iowa each side and 1 each of the tier 9 DD each side ?? would of been better I reckon, more even that way.

and with the spotting aircraft doing what they do the DD had no chance of getting to torp the Iowa BBs

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Well you've got skill MM coming in...12 days. You could just play it then.

Sign in to follow this