You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KaZanova

Contest Suggestions

165 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Forum battleship!

Except there's only one map with ships (laid out by admins/mods and hidden from forumers at start). Forum members will only have a limited amount of guesses (maybe 10-15) to shoot at grids, prizes to be given out to players scaled according to number of hits they managed to guess correctly.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

on the NA forum we played a 'guess this ship' one person would put up a picture of a warship, first person to guess it would then put up a picture of a warship and so on.

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

For Alpha testers only : Who can sink Kazanova most often?  TK'ing doesn't count, training room battles doesn't count. Setup with a specified time period where Kazanova will play on the test server, and people post their Kazanova Tally with screenshots after the timeperiod ends.

I might even be tempted to put up some WG gold prizes for it :P

Beta Tester
4 posts
15 battles

For Alpha testers only : Who can sink Kazanova most often?  TK'ing doesn't count, training room battles doesn't count. Setup with a specified time period where Kazanova will play on the test server, and people post their Kazanova Tally with screenshots after the timeperiod ends.

I might even be tempted to put up some WG gold prizes for it :P

i will i get accepted xD

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Noone has suggested battleships yet? The whole 'guess the coordinates for prizes' ?

Forum battleship!

Except there's only one map with ships (laid out by admins/mods and hidden from forumers at start). Forum members will only have a limited amount of guesses (maybe 10-15) to shoot at grids, prizes to be given out to players scaled according to number of hits they managed to guess correctly.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

BattleCruiser Class Tech Tree

Remodel for Ships like Fuso into BBV(Aviation Battleship)

Night Battle with:

-Lower Line of Sight (both for Ships and Planes)

-Hard to notice Destroyer

-Shot shells to make your self got discovered

-Radar every few seconds

-Flare shell to Discover enemy in the dark

Land mines for DD and CL

Submarines Class Tech Tree along with Depth Charge and sonar in CLs and DDs

Hedgehog for other ships that don't have depth charge

AA shells for attacking planes directly

[content removed]

Give National Captain's Voice for every Country

MODS Especially from Kancolle (Captain's Voice) And Arpeggio of Blue Steel (Skin and Captain's Voice)

Other Country ships such Kriegsmarine and Royal Navy

Multiple Bombs type for Planes OR Multiple Bomber Type

:honoring:

NDA. Post edited.

~amade

Edited by amade

2 posts

Well just off the top of my head you could do a cross promotional event with WOT and WOP maybe if certain goals are met number of wins or something similar. That way not only are you giving back to your faithful gaming community but also directly advertising to those players most likely to actually spend money on a new game.