You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OkitaShougo

What happen to OBT account if this game released

48 comments in this topic

19 posts

Better ask Tanitha\

Heard tonight there is a wipe incoming soon....

Please don't spread rumors, especially including my name.

Came from a Mod, who was in a group that were told by Tan' today. I expressed my disdain based on all the no more wipe posts on the Asian/EU and US server forums and was told it IS happening.

I haven't talked in Skype today, nor discussed WOWS + not much i could say anyway, I've only played one game and don't work on WOWS.

I definitely don't follow things enough to make announcements to players, 

Tanitha hasn't played a single game here. So please show proof. Otherwise you're a liar.

i played one game in alpha : ) and none since.

WOWS looked good, but time is limited so I need to concentrate on playing games I work on instead of games I don't work on.

Have fun with release.

Regards

Tan

• Cool 3

[LEAK]
2,500 posts
1,557 battles

Master of Orion will be pay2win.

Tanitha said so yesterday when I was asleep.

[REPOI]
1,643 posts
5,039 battles

Chess is sort of like Warships, yes?

Edited by Haku

84 posts
1,414 battles

I haven't talked in Skype today, nor discussed WOWS + not much i could say anyway, I've only played one game and don't work on WOWS.

I definitely don't follow things enough to make announcements to players, 

i played one game in alpha : ) and none since.

WOWS looked good, but time is limited so I need to concentrate on playing games I work on instead of games I don't work on.

Have fun with release.

Regards

Tan

Thanks Tan' I will be tearing strips off one of our players tomorrow.

[REPOI]
1,643 posts
5,039 battles

Who is that person, anyway, out of interest?

213 posts
4,335 battles

Was in Cyprus yesterday and happened to bump into Victor Kislyi on the beech. I told him I was a big fan of WOW and got his autograph. He told me personally that they would wipe all accounts and reward all OBT players with over 500 games with a Sims. 

He also told me they are working on a bunch of new stuff for 4.2; CV dive bomber would be getting manual aim with AP bombs that can citadel and submarines will be introduced buy the end of the year. 

He he was sunbathing naked at the time so I thought it was very gregarious of him to take my questions.

Edited by Gorbon_Rubsay

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
933 battles

Was in Cyprus yesterday and happened to bump into Victor Kislyi on the beech. I told him I was a big fan of WOW and got his autograph. He told me personally that they would wipe all accounts and reward all OBT players with over 500 games with a Sims. 

He also told me they are working on a bunch of new stuff for 4.2; CV dive bomber would be getting manual aim with AP bombs that can citadel and submarines will be introduced buy the end of the year. 

He he was sunbathing naked at the time so I thought it was very gregarious of him to take my questions.

LOL good joke mate.. Also, if you ever met Viktor, you'd know he never goes to the beach to sunbath.

This picture was taken last month when I met Viktor and Chris Keeling - Check Viktors complexion. He ain't a guy who wants to go tanning at the beach, Cyprus or elsewehere.

2ngsqaf.jpg

And for the record - No wipes of accounts will take place upon the change of status from Open Beta Test, to Release.

Let me repeat that : NO wipes of stats, or ships from accounts will take place, upon the announced change from Open Beta Test to Released status. That was stated upon the beginning of Open Beta - Any other statement people claim they have heard/seen/read is not just hearsay, but outright lies.

/AALG

• Cool 2

[ZUIUN]
Alpha Tester
466 posts

LOL good joke mate.. Also, if you ever met Viktor, you'd know he never goes to the beach to sunbath.

This picture was taken last month when I met Viktor and Chris Keeling - Check Viktors complexion. He ain't a guy who wants to go tanning at the beach, Cyprus or elsewehere.

2ngsqaf.jpg

And for the record - No wipes of accounts will take place upon the change of status from Open Beta Test, to Release.

Let me repeat that : NO wipes of stats, or ships from accounts will take place, upon the announced change from Open Beta Test to Released status. That was stated upon the beginning of Open Beta - Any other statement people claim they have heard/seen/read is not just hearsay, but outright lies.

/AALG

Would be much easier if you pinned that last statement. Helps to take care of such false rumours.

295 posts
501 battles

If we do get a paricipation reward, such as the post WW2 Albany armed with rockets and 6"/152mm guns.

i want Iowa with missiles and CIWS more :trollface:

Beta Tester
17 posts
2,686 battles

I MUST ADMIT IN SUMMARY SCREEN ALL MY RECORDS HAVE GONE

[REPOI]
1,643 posts
5,039 battles

Change the summary from "Co-op Battles" to "Random Battles".

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

Change the summary from "Co-op Battles" to "Random Battles".

Yes, Co-op is an odd choice for the default.

19 posts

2ngsqaf.jpg

/AALG

Looking good AALG..

I'm surprised to see you looking so healthy.

Keep up the great recovery, and continued best wishes.

/Tan

19 posts

** You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

Lies!

PS, Hello's WOWS *Hugs*

/Tan

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

129 posts
12 hours ago, Tanitha said:

Lies!

PS, Hello's WOWS *Hugs*

/Tan

hello hello! btw how did you post without doing 10 battles?

MISTERY~

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[PATEN]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,624 posts
13,141 battles

22089979_1276771702428265_310133249702848390_n.jpg

[TDA]
Super Tester_
5,437 posts
6,635 battles
4 hours ago, Balzarknam said:

hello hello! btw how did you post without doing 10 battles?

MISTERY~

Heres a tip.

Look at Tans title.

• Funny 1

129 posts
Just now, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Heres a tip.

Look at Tans title.

well it seems every people have their own interpretation, the fact i am look stupid doesnt mean i am smart.

VERY OBVIOUS

2 hours ago, keskparane said:

its_alive.jpg.a49c959a75264bb1758b4bcbe79e67bd.jpg

:Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm:

i am not necro this thread. the WoT producer want to say hi, so i am greeting it :V

if i am about to necro something, i will use edo tensei

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles
1 hour ago, Balzarknam said:

i am not necro this thread. the WoT producer want to say hi, so i am greeting it :V

if i am about to necro something, i will use edo tensei

did I say you did?

[MRI]
3,046 posts
13,989 battles

Wonder how many of those old players are still playing the game. :cap_yes: