Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tehau_Toa

Divisions

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
234 battles

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been covered but couldn't find the post.

Me and a bunch of friends have started playing WOW recently as a break from our usual online game and were disappointed to see that you can only have a Division with 3 players in it. (aside from that the games great BTW) 

It would be nice to get all of us in the same division so we can start playing this game to its full potential.

Is this something that is going to be considered in the future?

Cheers 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Having more than 3 players in a division can severely affect the outcome of a random battle, so that's unlikely. However, there may be something similar to Tank Company battles (i.e. premade teams) that may be implemented into WoWS in the future.

2 posts
234 battles

OK cool, 

A "team battle" mode would be nice. as playing random battles with random people becomes boring. A big attraction to a game like this for us is the team work and tactics. 

Fingers crossed the developers come up with something :)

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

Greetings. Quite new here. But, I would like to know how you can create a division in the game? Me and my friends are wondering how to do so. Thank you.

there are two ways to do it.

1. you see a button beside "BATTLE!" says create division? click on it and you will see "enlist me .........(i forgot what it said, but you will understand what im talking about)." and a list of player names. you just let your friends click on "enlist me....."thing and you will see their names in the list after refreshing the list (sorry that i cant put the screenshot on.... i cant do that now...) you click on their names and you will see their names showing up in the left of the "PORT" interface. be ready, let them click on "ready" button just below that list on your left and you just need to click "BATTLE" and here you go (if there are not ready and you click"BATTLE"m you will go on your own so be careful)

2. (this one is a bit more complicated but it will become very useful if you start to get it) you see a red button in the left bottom corner? (looks like "comment" button in youtube) you click on it and you will have your friends list( if you listed them in), add player button and a search icon. if you dont have your friends in the list, clickon add player and search for your friends( you know how to do it right?) after you add them in the list, if you out your cursor on their name, you will see an icon looks like a shield and a PLUS in it. (it will not show up if they are offline) click on it, and here you go

PS: seems like i wasted my time to type these.....   completeguide for creating and all about division

Edited by yukionfire

Sign in to follow this