Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Muds_Revenge

Ninja nerfs/ buffs

23 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

This thread is to post the buffs/ nerfs you notice in your ships performance, that wasn't in the dev notes.....

I'll start with: Iwaki Alpha seems worse off, is it the gun range?. Pre- latest patch I would charge in, raise all hell, firing into ships that couldn't range me, launch some fish, and flee.

Can't quite dothat now.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

I noticed that pretty much all the ships I played in performed better.

My Colorado's dispersion has been really good and my Warspite has been absolutely glorious.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Mogami got "rebalanced"? What rebalance? Doing lol-salvoes for 6k damage per salvo to battleships...with a fire pretty much happening every 1-2 salvoes or so?

Where has she been all my (Wowsheeps) life? If anything she feels like she got buffed when I played her!

Edited by Haku

213 posts
4,335 battles

Huge Ninja nerf to carriers! Now those point blank range torp drops bounce off my hull harmlessly and it seems like airplanes no longer have x-ray vision and can't see me through mountains!

Uh....wawawait....                    I oh... where am I?

.... damn.........

dreaming.....

and I was about to....

Edited by Gorbon_Rubsay

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Did BB's guns got a little accuracy buff? (mid range to max range)

Increased accuracy on short range target, you'll also see little difference or not in long range.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

yes i did notice they didn't fix the "torpedo drop from 100 meters out from your hull, and torps still arm after 2 seconds in the water".

I got killed by a volley of fish spam today, no chance to avoid it.

Was hoping for some kind of atago buff, perhaps aa, or armour, but no it still dies when you spot the enemy 20kms away, (atagos range is 15kms).

Cvs still aim straight for it, once its spotted.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Was hoping for some kind of atago buff, perhaps aa, or armour, but no it still dies when you spot the enemy 20kms away, (atagos range is 15kms).

Cvs still aim straight for it, once its spotted.

If I have a chance to hit the enemy where it hurts without fear of reprisal, I will take it.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Ninja nerfs and buffs have always been total bullshit, what possible benefit is there for WG to go around changing shit on the live server without telling anyone? And even assuming the anecdotal evience that is brought up is not based off something absurd, people like StranaMechty on NA who know how to dig into the game files and find out how things actually work (he was the guy who dug up the stuff about the pen changes for wot a while ago, which got posted all over the place) never find anything of the sort.

Why people continually insist on ninja changes being a thing will always elude me.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

sorry for crapping all over your mattress.

When did he ever give you that impression?

Super Tester
802 posts

Huge Ninja nerf to carriers! Now those point blank range torp drops bounce off my hull harmlessly and it seems like airplanes no longer have x-ray vision and can't see me through mountains!

If they're IJN CVs attacking you then this was a documented nerf.

213 posts
4,335 battles

If they're IJN CVs attacking you then this was a documented nerf.

From now on when I try to make a joke on this forum,  I will write; THIS IS A JOKE in size 26 font at the end of the post.

~THIS IS A JOKE~

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

From now on when I try to make a joke on this forum,  I will write; THIS IS A JOKE in size 26 font at the end of the post.

~THIS IS A JOKE~

so you mean you joke about writing joke the the end of the post or just show us the example ? :trollface:

Sign in to follow this