JollyGood

why? is there no torpedo countdown to loading?

15 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,179 battles

If you're talking about the reload/load timer,

Its overlay-ed on the torpedo icon on the bottom,which looks like this.

hzhnhJl.jpg

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

The reload timer is displayed according to these 2 rules:

- If there is still a gun/torpedo loaded but haven't fired yet, the timer doesn't display.

- if all guns/torpedoes are in reload, the timer will show the one that will finish its reload first.

If you want to check individual torpedo reload timer, press 3. The reload timer for torpedoes should be at same location as gun reload timer.

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

62 posts
1,454 battles

ok... thanks I think they could make it more obvious... i saw no reload overlay so maybe i had not fired all torpedoes and, if this is the case, improvement required 

62 posts
1,454 battles

If you're talking about the reload/load timer,

Its overlay-ed on the torpedo icon on the bottom,which looks like this.

hzhnhJl.jpg

nope played 5 games never once got that reload overlay on torpedos 

17 posts
636 battles

Look just above the Torpedo icon, there should be 4 bars (indicating 4 torpedo launchers you have). 1 tube is in reloading, which is going to finish in 31 seconds.

This.

If only some torpedos have been lunched you'll not get a full reload countdown while using turrets, it will only be visible if you select the torpedos as active weapon and check the bars of each torpedo turret. I've learned that using the Phoenix because it was my first ship with torpedos that's not able to fire all at once because they're limited to 1 launcher on each side.

Edited by Tareek

62 posts
1,454 battles

Look just above the Torpedo icon, there should be 4 bars (indicating 4 torpedo launchers you have). 1 tube is in reloading, which is going to finish in 31 seconds.

ohhhh thanks - I was looking for the other reload thing in the box that xDave1337x posted - still a bit confusing why the differing reload styles?  sorry I'm obviously missing something

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

ohhhh thanks - I was looking for the other reload thing in the box that xDave1337x posted - still a bit confusing why the differing reload styles?  sorry I'm obviously missing something

Different weapon systems different reloading systems maybe? The screen would be to clattered if it showed both Main battery and torpedo reload times in the same area.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

MMmm, should I say bingo?

please keep it on topic or at least constructive when posting in the newbie section, this is your first and last warning

~dead_man_walking