Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
grannyslam

0.4.1 have a look

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,459 battles

good video.  why are russian regions ladies so fine? 

I gave it a burl last two weekends on the test server, and to be honest, I didn't really notice a lot of the rebalancing elements.  ive always used the 7km torps on the minekaze as they're much faster, and the 300m nerf to concealment is very minor.  the close range bb improvement - meh.  little bit better id say?  but not enough to still adequately defend yourself 1 on 1 with a dd.  suppose though, you probably shouldn't be able to either! 

now the one thing I did notice was how friggin awesome the maps look now with the image enhancements.  plus the two new maps are kinda cool.  you wouldn't think adding some trees would make such a difference, but it really does.  changes a lot of the visibility angles we'd all gotten used to in the maps, and arguably creates a couple of new hides for dds.  very cool.

didn't really notice any in-game sound improvements but a couple of new musical tracks and possibly better log in screen sequence.

you know what else was really cool?  NOT the same T7-10 economics as on the real server :P  not a previous WOT player so only hit it for the first time in OBT.  wow.  really hard to figure how you don't have to spend money to move up tiers with the way the repair costs jump up, but damage rewards stay the same. 

and, I guess, on a related topic:  has anyone done the numbers on the 'Deep Sea Treasure' package that's just gone up on the premium shop? :P At first glance, doesn't seem like a massive discount?

Edited by Addos

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

I don't want to watch the girl talking ... I want to see the ship and in-game how it change :izmena:

Why would i look at the ladies when these ships are so damn fine!

13 posts
6,750 battles

I don't want to watch the girl talking ... I want to see the ship and in-game how it change :izmena:

WHAT ..... I WATCHED THIS VIDEO WITH NO SOUND ..... WHY DID YOU WATCH IT !?!?

Sign in to follow this