Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

why no capture base points in Domination mode?

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

so in Domination mode you get no points for capturing the bases be it 3-5 ? how come?

but yet you get reduce base capture points if u shoot the enemy if they are capturing the base?

is this a error ? if not can someone explain why you get no points for capture of a base or XP but get points for defending a base?

but yet u get a assisted in base capture battle performance ??

just wondering

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

I am only guessing why, but it is possibly because it gives DD's an unfair advantage over other classes of ships and the devs do not want to encourage ships, other than DD's, to cap bases, especially at the start of a battle.

But IMHO some reward for taking a risk and capping a base is deserved.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Do you have proof of that happening? like a replay?

replay for what? to see that u get no capture points?

well jump in a DD your self and go get the caps in domination mode and see for your self in the after battle report

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

replay for what? to see that u get no capture points?

well jump in a DD your self and go get the caps in domination mode and see for your self in the after battle report

I usually don't check after-battle report, but I've never seen cases of capturing bases but gaining no point.

Because I have not experienced such but you do, therefore I need replays or such to determine what actually happened.

If you can't give us evidence, we can't help you.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

but if u go play  in a domination mode map and go take the caps in any ship and look at the after battle report it will say 0 points for base capture even if u assist in capturing it

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

yeah not sure whats going on with this

it would be nice to get something for the caps points that u risk ya little ship to go and get in the first place.

Sign in to follow this