Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

what did you do after get sunk?

18 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

As topic said, after you get sunk, what did you do?

stay in game and cheering/advise you team? or just quit and play another ship?

for me, ...

If I screw up and get sunk early in match (normally 5 - 10 min after start), I usually quit to play another ship.

but if it's a last half of the game, like.... both side have only few ship left, not much time left, decisive moment.

I'll stay in and cheering them.

got to admit, in decisive moment of game, some player can be panic and forget his role, cheering or advise form ringside can help turn a tide of match sometimes.

... and i think is good for moral and morality..... at least...

PS. English is not my native language, forgive me if I'm wrong in spelling or grammar.

161 posts
5,905 battles

If I'm solo-ing and nothing interesting happens in that match then I'll just go back to port. 

Other than that, the reason I'm staying in a match after I was sunk is usually when I'm in a division and my mates still in game, not advising but informing them of their surroundings or what happening else where on the map. Sometime I'll just stay behind and chat if there is anyone who is/are chatting in a friendly manner and not insulting. The later tends to be pretty rare as I don't usually see English being use that much.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I leave the match immediately.

I like the default port music more than the victory or defeat port music. Which means I have to get myself killed and leave the match before it ends so my endless hours idling in port screen will be accompanied by good music.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,500 battles

Depends on when I die, If I die within 5-10 minutes of the game I'll leave to port and start a new game with some other ship. If the game is close to ending like 5 mins left I might stay and watch and see how my team finishes it. 

72 posts
2,544 battles

Depends.

If I had a nice fight and was on a decisive moment when my ship sank, I'd mostly stick around the match to watch till the end. Also helps in saving up a through replay too for reference purposes.

Otherwise I'd bail straight to port if I felt my own/team's performance was kinda meh.

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,293 battles

I spend a short time thinking on what I could have done to not get wrecked and then start another game.

Sometimes I hang around and watch the finish but most often I just jump right into another match.

17 posts
636 battles

For me it depends on how early in the match I get sunk and how interesting the outcome might be. If there are only 3/4 ships left on each side and the outcome of the battle is not certain I enjoy spectating it, sometimes I may also learn something! If I get blasted very early and/or the balance of the match is 7vs3 or something like that....time to use a different ship xD

82 posts
508 battles

I stick around because I mostly die at the 3/4 of the game. I assess if my death was helpful to push the team to victory, or a waste; and thought about what other actions I could've done to prevent a lose. Sort of a debriefing or battle assessment.

505 posts
4,176 battles

depends on situation, if i see the score board and team's gameplay and i think it's a loss i will return to port...

i'll only stay if my team have hopes of winning and i will help them

and if the team is surely a win i'll go to port.

Already in Alpha Testers
300 posts
938 battles

If I get outplayed by a better player or if there is someone playing like a champ on my team I like to hang around in game and see what tactics and strategies they employ. There is always stuff to learn!

32 posts
794 battles

Add them to the postal list for when I finally lose the plot! /jk ;)

Edited by Rysup

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Go back to the port ... select another ship and fight another match ... like the great watanabe say ... "Let them Fight"

6RQvetz.jpg

and then go back to the port and find "Defeated" notification :P

Edited by WindCruiser

[1NATN]
Beta Tester
192 posts
11,293 battles

Whinge that my team are noobs, and post battle I have the least amount of exp for my team.

Wait...

Wouldn't I be describing 1/2+ of the Asia population?

How to win friends and influence people.:popcorn:

Beta Tester
65 posts
2,698 battles

Depends.

When i sunk too early, i will leave immediately

If sunk later, will watch to end if its a good team

and if there's a des moines in my team, i will observe how he play cause i'm kinda sucks with des moines

Sign in to follow this