You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kairyu

Need patch of Space mod to make skin mod

6 comments in this topic

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

Dear all captain,

My friends are Team WSVN, they want to make a skin mod like the ships in space mod. Our big problem is that we don't have the file patch of this event. Most of us are CBT tester and some Alpha Tester deleted this file by some reason.:sceptic:
We need this patch to make a perfect skin mod. If you have this patch file, please send it to me. We will send u our skin mod as fast as we can. :great:

[LN]
Super Tester
215 posts

I think WG deleted this file by game launcher. Some super tester and alpha tester don't touch folder "update" but the old patch file were missing :(

If some one played Close Beta then off and didn't delete game, he would have this patch file :-ss

Edited by kairyu

Super Tester
802 posts

I think WG deleted this file by game launcher. Some super tester and alpha tester don't touch folder "update" but the old patch file were missing :(

If some one played Close Beta then off and didn't delete game, he would have this patch file :-ss

The tracer mod uses the tracers from the event AFAIK, so someone clearly has some of the files hidden away.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I wouldn't share those files - Alpha is still under NDA.

Take the files from the NA client then, because NA has lifted the NDA. :popcorn: