You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lawiez

The game graphics are pretty awesome!

17 comments in this topic

37 posts
3,443 battles

Man, the detail to the ships are pretty insane. The shadows, the patchy paint job, looks soooooo awesomeeeeee

Here's my pepsicola with some rainbow juice leaking out, and some glowing penetrations from HE/AP?

PHF8PrW.png

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Model, Lighting, Texture they are all great ... if I complain something ... it might be AA along the curve line ,rope and sling on the ship but that very minor point ... who even look at the thing when battle anyway

.... they might be add little more detail like particle, part falling off the ship whenget hit orr light that will be superb....

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

The great thing about WOWs is the consistent frame rate compared to WoTs all over the place fps depending on the map.

1,124 posts

yes, is really really good

but....

to bad, my laptop can't afford to play in maximum graphic, I try once and it's lag like hell.

currently I can only play in medium setting, still have extremely long loading screen, I start match almost a minute late from everyone :(

fiy, my laptop is   lenovo ideapad y560

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

yes, is really really good

but....

to bad, my laptop can't afford to play in maximum graphic, I try once and it's lag like hell.

currently I can only play in medium setting, still have extremely long loading screen, I start match almost a minute late from everyone :(

fiy, my laptop is   lenovo ideapad y560

Yeah, that's an old laptop.

I'm using a one year old laptop and it struggles to play the game on 1080p with medium setting =/

[TOGN]
12 posts
3,978 battles

I'm playing on a Asus Lamborghini with quad core and GT460 gpu bought new in 2011 play on all highest settings 

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Interesting.

May be I am spoiled by other games , but I would not say the graphics is "Awesome", but Good at most.

I like their attention to details though - as always by WG - Just like World of Tanks.

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,452 battles

A 460 and Ur on highest settings? Good grief! Im on a 960 and have to settle for high settings to avoid frame drops. Thats mighty impressive.

82 posts
508 battles

I'm playing on a Asus Lamborghini with quad core and GT460 gpu bought new in 2011 play on all highest settings 

AFAIK, Asus Lamborghini has a 460M and not a 460. My retired MSI GT683DX has a 570M and I could not play WoWs on full settings unless I like playing in the ~20 frames range or burn my graphics card.

31 posts
328 battles

Man, the detail to the ships are pretty insane. The shadows, the patchy paint job, looks soooooo awesomeeeeee

Here's my pepsicola with some rainbow juice leaking out, and some glowing penetrations from HE/AP?

Pensacola, not Pepsicola. :D  It's a city in Florida. 

Edited by oceanfall