Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fear_the_Reaper

Where is my depot?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Ok so i was looking at some of the ships i have already finished playing and i noticed something,

cqIt8PS.jpg

So basically i have a few million silver worth of junk sitting in an inaccessible depot that i would very much like to sell as i am short on silver. 

Anyone know when we will be getting access to our depots? 

I can not seem to find any reliable info about it anywhere, cheers in advance. 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

I don't think you can sell hulls that aren't being used without selling the entire ship.

About Depots: Its kinda there and kind of isn't, if you dismounted any upgrades using doubloons it would say something like e.g Main Battery Mod 1: Depot 1, where you can equip that upgrade without purchasing it. I believe a full depot is in the works/on the way.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

I don't think you can sell hulls that aren't being used without selling the entire ship.

About Depots: Its kinda there and kind of isn't, if you dismounted any upgrades using doubloons it would say something like e.g Main Battery Mod 1: Depot 1, where you can equip that upgrade without purchasing it. I believe a full depot is in the works/on the way.

Thats the thing i already sold Colorado but the B hull still reads as "in depot" 

My guess is it is all there it is just not released yet (probably still working on the gui screen) 

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Thats the thing i already sold Colorado but the B hull still reads as "in depot" 

My guess is it is all there it is just not released yet (probably still working on the gui screen) 

Just had a look around in my port, and it seems that only ships with 3 hulls have their middle hulls come up as in depot, could be a UI bug since you still have to repurchase them again (can't really test this, I'm out of credits from just buying my Fuso+Hull and engine :hiding:

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Just had a look around in my port, and it seems that only ships with 3 hulls have their middle hulls come up as in depot, could be a UI bug since you still have to repurchase them again (can't really test this, I'm out of credits from just buying my Fuso+Hull and engine :hiding:

Yeah i am going to have to agree there i am not exactly keen to test the theory either haha im currently broke from north carolina, still need 4 million credits for its second hull

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

We just had a thread about this.

When you sell a ship, all its modules (hull, fire control, etc) are sold along with it at 50% of the price you bought them at.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

We just had a thread about this.

When you sell a ship, all its modules (hull, fire control, etc) are sold along with it at 50% of the price you bought them at.

hmmm .. I have to see that again .... I just think that when you upgrade part, old part will sent to depot ... and when we sell ship it just sell everything that on the ship but not the depot .... like  in WoT  in the old time before when they have a check mark to sell module ...

Sign in to follow this