You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mandoros

where are my old modules?

7 comments in this topic

15 posts
2,905 battles

As all u guys know, WOT has some 'garage' where we can store, or sell used old modules and shells.

but I cant find this on WOWS. where are my old used modules? ex> cleveland (A), New orleans (A). Benson(A)......

I think if i CAN sell all these 'gone' modules i CAN get about 15 million credits more.

is there any plan to do with this?

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Edit: Correction, when you sell your ship, all modules associated with that ship that were purchased are also sold. So in essence you are already benefiting from the sale of redundant modules.

Edited by Haku

Beta Tester
773 posts
796 battles

As all u guys know, WOT has some 'garage' where we can store, or sell used old modules and shells.

but I cant find this on WOWS. where are my old used modules? ex> cleveland (A), New orleans (A). Benson(A)......

I think if i CAN sell all these 'gone' modules i CAN get about 15 million credits more.

is there any plan to do with this?

It's called the Depot in WoT and it doesn't exist in WoWS (yet, I hope).

Super Tester
509 posts

Yeah its all about increasing the grind. Its not like WoT where if your running low on slots you cant sell stock versions of ships and store all the top modules.Then rebuy the stock hull later and not need to rebuy the modules a second time.

There are a lot of features missing that hopefully are added back when the beta testing is over.

Most importantly is accelerate crew training for elite ships.