BrownRAN

Won't be back

38 comments in this topic

3 posts
302 battles

The potential for a game is now lost to me, pathetic game balance and match making coupled with players abusing the edge of the map glitch to avoid damage has turned a fun game into one of utter frustration.

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

The potential for a game is now lost to me, pathetic game balance and match making coupled with players abusing the edge of the map glitch to avoid damage has turned a fun game into one of utter frustration.

Yeah, i don't blame you for that. WG takes its sweet time to work out a fix for the blueline even when it has been identified as far as the Alpha version.

Bluelining is abundant in the low level matches, so way to discourage players from playing when they are facing such blatant game mechanic abuse.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

you guys need to remember that you have been playing this game since alpha or closed beta ok

most of the players playing now are new to the game, since open beta come along and have no clue or idea about the problems that you guys have seen and complained about your self for a long time and have seen on the forums.

so instead of saying "Goodbye" and "nobody cares" etc how about you either not comment or just say yes we know we all been complaining about it but yet nothing has been done but WG is meant to be working on it.

stop being so rude

Beta Tester
60 posts
7,251 battles

Does no one remember that the game is still in Beta? Its fine that your not enjoying the game but by posting just that your leaving is pointless as 99% of people on the forum won't care that your leaving and WG can't get anything of use from it. I'm not certain but I'd recommend that you come back when WOWS is fully released as the main issues in the game should have been dealt with by then, i think that WG is using the title of Beta as a reason to postpone fixes to problems so they can fully fixed rather than rush out a band-aid patch which just causes more problems down the line.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

stop being so rude

You call it rude, I call it an appropriate reply to an inappropriate and time wasting thread.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

You call it rude, I call it an appropriate reply to an inappropriate and time wasting thread.

Wouldnt replying to the time wasting thread make you a time waster? 

So it seems the real question here is who is best at wasting time Retia, you or OP? 

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Wouldnt replying to the time wasting thread make you a time waster? 

So it seems the real question here is who is best at wasting time Retia, you or OP? 

I'm currently playing an android game on my tablet while replying to this post, while listening to a TotalBiscuit video about the new Bacon of Cooking videogame.

In about 5 minutes I'll raise the tv's volume, go to the kitchen with my tablet and put the vegetables into the soup that's currently cooking.

I'm a master at wasting time while doing other things.

Being able to do several things at once is a great ability, I highly recommend learning it.