Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Commander_Dusty

Colorado Modules

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Hey folks

I'm near to unlocking the Colorado and was wondering what equipment modules best suit this ship?

Back in CBT (this was as far as I got with USN BB's) I recall she was an average BB which had good AA but terrible dispersion and ok RoF so I'm currently thinking 

1.Main battery mod 1

2.Not sure on this one, either increase max firing range or max AA range?

3.Propulsion or Rudder mod 1 (5% fire and 3% protection isn't really much)

4.Damage control 2 - faster recovery is a plus, could also go for rudder shift mod

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Better increase your main battery firing range. Because Colorado usually gets into tier X battles. You will find it frustrating when your enemies always engage you at 20km +.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

For the 21 knots USN BB you should be sent to prison if you don't use the module that extend your range it it's available.

Other than that, typical equipments (Reduce Fire/Flodding Chance, Increase Turret/AA/Secondary HP , etc...) can be used if you need them.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

2. Go for extended firing range. Colorado even upgraded has only 15.2km range, which is still really underwhelming. (18-20km is the bottom level of acceptance for me)

3. Go for Rudder. It's fine if you can't move your ship, but it's worse if you can't angle your armor or be able to point the gun at enemy.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

mine was

1. main battery mod.

2. range: so at least you can out-range cruisers.

3. damage control module. bb hardly knock their engine and rudder unless they got penetrated by ap or torpedo.

5. engine: i slowdown and change rudder to evade shot and torps, then change speed again. 

Sign in to follow this