Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mandoros

Tirpitz finally started to sell on EU server by now

63 comments in this topic

15 posts
2,905 battles

although no special articles in official EU website, their premium shop started to sell tirpitz bundle by today.

i know this kinda thread is already in forum, but i want to ask more specific thing....

1. seems EU forum WG staff is now able to tell users about tirpitz selliing plan.  still asia WG staffs cant tell anything to us?

2. EU tirpitz bundle is quite expensive its almost 80 bucks with extra doubloons and premium. if u can tell us more specific information now, i wanna

ask how it will be sold. like bundle in EU? or only tirpitz + slot? it will be quite expensive if it released on bundle.... when will it arrive? any clues....

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Each region handles its own marketing. Just because EU does one thing doesnt mean Asia has to follow suit. We could have the same bundle or an entirely different one, its all up to our marketing team. 

Personally, I would like it to just be a ship+ port bundle which hopefully would be around the same price as the Atago bundle. My guess on arrival would be either alongside the release of the German CA line or sometime close to PAX AUS.

Edited by Chawp

15 posts
2,905 battles

Each region handles its own marketing. Just because EU does one thing doesnt mean Asia has to follow suit. We could have the same bundle or an entirely different one, its all up to our marketing team.

Personally, I would like it to just be a ship+ port bundle which hopefully would be around the same price as the Atago bundle.

yeah. i think its time for WG to tell us more specific info. about it. at least it will be released in august or have to wait till oct...

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

This package contains:

• Tirpitz;
  • Port Slot;
  • 30 days of Premium;
  • 2,500 Doubloons;
  • x24 Damage Control Party II - bonus;
  • x24 Repair Party II - bonus;
  • x24 Spotting Aircraft II - bonus.

Seems like you are getting 1,5 million credit discounts on the premium consumables. I would buy this package in an instant had it been available in Asia region.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I would buy this package in an instant had it been available in Asia region.

Yeah, gotta play them super fun high tier battles. :coin:

Beta Tester
34 posts
287 battles

Old price: 112.68 NZD

104.93 NZD

Well i was execting this to be at least 50/60 not $100 thats alot for a Ship i just want the ship not the other crap.

I'd rather pay for Fallout 4 than this ship and i really want german ship but that's worse than a AAA price Game and this game not AAA more like $$$$$$A

If they sell it by itself and not be so money Hungry they may get more money from me.This is why this game put me off the Crazy price's they are charging for a Tier 8 ship What a joke!!!

In warthunder i could buy about 5/6 tanks one month prem account and a couple planes lol..and propley still have money left

I want this ship but if you want to sell anythink better get that price sorted

Edited by stickdeath1980

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

If it sell for ~60 USD I will think about it.

>80? Nah. I am not on the Hype train.

Yeah i'd rather get the Atago. If the tirp is at that price.

Alpha Tester
392 posts

I'll just wait for the Tirpitz when/if it appears with the introduction of the German tree, I hope. Otherwise I'll just free XP to the Scharnhorst. Saved up tons of it in WoT just for that. =)

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

I haven't seen any Prem ships sell in SEA with huge bundles. Atago also was available just as a single purchase(without any bundles other than one port slot). So hopefully the same trend will follow for the Tirpitz. I could do without the flags and doubloons. 

Beta Tester
16 posts
7,140 battles

take my money....

the only question is...WHEN I CAN PURCHASE THE SHIP?

every time ASIA server nearly is the last to get updated patch / premium ship, tanks

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I haven't seen any Prem ships sell in SEA with huge bundles. Atago also was available just as a single purchase(without any bundles other than one port slot). So hopefully the same trend will follow for the Tirpitz. I could do without the flags and doubloons. 

I'd say such large bundles are waste of money, I mean the "bonus" items that come within the pack that is.

I'd rather buy the ship separately instead, especially if it doesn't come with port slot because I'm going to wait till port slot discount to unlock some. :hiding:

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

I'll just wait for the Tirpitz when/if it appears with the introduction of the German tree, I hope. Otherwise I'll just free XP to the Scharnhorst. Saved up tons of it in WoT just for that. =)

So how much XP do you reckon it will take to get to the tier 7 Scharnhorst ??

Sign in to follow this