You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NguyenArchitakuVN

Let us share all we've got about Kantai Collection!

2,310 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

So, many player here are Kancolle fans (not asking those who don't like the show). So let's create a topic for Kantai Collection, if you love these "Kawaii" Warship girls. We talk about the anime show, not the game, hope WG moderators will understand. :D

l2zqyh7.jpg

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

It's fine if we just discuss about anime/manga version, but things related to the game version is not allowed on this forums.

Beside, you could just join us here:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/3702-animanga-chat-e/

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

1,230 posts
2,391 battles

It's fine if we just discuss about anime/manga version, but things related to the game version is not allowed on this forums.

No, we need a seperate thread for kancolle, to spam poi huehuehue 

Joking, but we really need a specific Kancolle thread and this thread's OP started that

930 posts

-stand by-

Joking, but we really need a specific Kancolle thread and this thread's OP started that

If about the anime or some vague references of the game, I think that would be fine. But given the forum's rule of non-discussion of other games aside from wows, I don't think it would work out or maybe even live long. 

aaand aside from that, we're already talking about it in that thread so i guess a separate thread won't be needed anymore

Edited by IJN_Yura

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

This is not about the game, it's about the anime show. I've already known about that topic but i just want something different! Something more dedicated to KanColle! Beside, Kancolle is a game completely different from WoWS! I don't see anything that violate the forum rules here...

POI!~

0WfZyzJ.jpg

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

This is not about the game, it's about the anime show. I've already known about that topic but i just want something different! Something more dedicated to KanColle! Beside, Kancolle is a game completely different from WoWS!

We've already raise the matter with WG on how KC game is completely different from WoWS and we think that such discussion does not affect the game development. However, so far no reply has been recieved on our end so we just have to continue with the old rules.

And again, no need to make separate thread, just post it in that animanga thread, being messy is fine.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

Would love to talk about the event but sadly game related sooo... nope.... one day I can hope.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

(If you want to discuss the game, we have a Skype channel for it - PM me if you want to join)

but.. butt.. I don't use skype...

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

You can always use any other official WG forum aside from this one. (Including the WoT SEA forum)

Fixed... because logic is not a strength in these parts of Wargamingland.

hWdRQur.jpg