You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lupis

Lupis and Lanta's misadventures.

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

So after some great same i thought i'd do a little series here detailing my misadventure in the Atlanta. ( i don't know if this can be here? and hope having the names of those who killed me isn't meant to be naming or shaming)

This one i had done some Anti Air role. Then we had a lone Kogo go to A. I supported him and took out a Colorado on full health with HE and took out a IJN DD. Colorado gave me hell and thier CV ended my misery.

shot-15.08.26_18.04.51-0572.jpg

Now this once i can't really remember what i did but the result speak for it self. Think i learnt the value of Ap for cruisers that match.

shot-15.08.26_16.35.21-0603.jpg

shot-15.08.26_18.04.51-0572.jpg

shot-15.08.26_16.35.21-0603.jpg

Edited by Lupis

Beta Tester
53 posts
1,067 battles

If their carriers are tier 6 or 7, and you have kitted your Atlanta out for complete AA dominance, and have the premium AA skill (quicker recharge) then you can do this....(im to spaz to insert an image....so ill type it out)

413 474 creds, 3311 EXP, Clear Sky award

84 HE shell hits, 40 Aircraft shot down, 2 crits, 2 sunk, 1 fire started.

Aircraft may not be worth much, but I guess you down enough of them, it all adds up.  I mainly try and go AA or counter DD when im cruising in the Lanty now, and if I can spam shells at someone not looking, well thats a bonus.