Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
byungnam

Autopilot sometimes doesn't work

3 comments in this topic

48 posts
2,946 battles

Literally, sometimes it does not work.

As how many times I re-submit new destinations, it ignores the destinations and go straight forward. It is very critical when playing CV as I hand over its navigation to auto pilot and found myself heading to enemies, re-submit a new destination back of the fleet AND still going forward ignoring the destination.

Idk when it shows up and I experience it very scarcely.

ps. I have no replay for it :(

Alpha Tester
982 posts

You could be inadvertently changing course by hitting keys or mouse buttons with navigation binds.

I don't really care for CV play and have done very little of it since CBT. My best advice to you is to give up on autopilot and navigate manually. Your ship will go in a straight line unless it hits something. Being in top down mode that should be pretty easy to work out.

48 posts
2,946 battles

You could be inadvertently changing course by hitting keys or mouse buttons with navigation binds.

I don't really care for CV play and have done very little of it since CBT. My best advice to you is to give up on autopilot and navigate manually. Your ship will go in a straight line unless it hits something. Being in top down mode that should be pretty easy to work out.

I've already checked, double checked, triple checked that I AM IN AUTO PILOT MODE and getting this issue. So I'm reporting it.

As I tend to be as close as possible to the fleet so manual navigation will most likely to kill myself. Anyway, that is not the main issue in this topic.

Sign in to follow this