Sign in to follow this  
silenthunter19944

Whoever designed the carrier balance can [content removed]

23 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

The carrier balance at the moment is unacceptable, tier 6 and 7 US CVs are nothing but free exp, IJN carriers with their 2/2/2 load out will rekt US carriers without even trying. Why haven't CV carrier balancing have been applied since they were introduced. Yet IJN carriers are getting buffed, I am sorry but I am extremely pissed off right now. In fact I was in 5 battle where the enemy IJN carrier has finished of all of my fighters, although I still had 10 TB and DB I just quit, it is that frustrating to play US tier 6 and 7 aircraft carrier right now. I just quitted the US CV line, there is no point playing it. War Gaming basiclly turned the entire line into a pile of **** while the IJN CVs will just dominate the sky and the sea without trying, no wonders why there a a huge amount of noobs playing IJN carriers right now. A 12 years old can do a better job at balancing carriers than War Gaming right now, just get your **** together War Gaming, I am tired of you making the US aircraft carriers a bag of exp running around until tier 8

Psst: Play the US carrier line first before commenting something like UHHH ! A US fighter squadron can take on 2 IJN fighter squadron.

You can all start bashing me now. Yes, make me so sad that i will start crying, it's fine by me

Insults towards Mod/GM/Admin. Topic title edited, thread locked, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

From what I see, Indi's planes can easily tear through my Hiryuu's fighters and they do with relative ease. 

That's not the problem, the problem is that I always have to fight against a tier 7 IJN CV aircraft and my fighter squadron always lose. Stock grinding also make it hell and I got a limited supply of planes, very limited

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

That's not the problem, the problem is that I always have to fight against a tier 7 IJN CV aircraft and my fighter squadron always lose. Stock grinding also make it hell and I got a limited supply of planes, very limited

I'm not sure about you but with the BAD fighter tier disparity now, it's actually better to free XP your fighters and your "balanced CAG option" e.g. 2-2-2 on Hiryu or 2-0-1 on Bogus etc. 

The rest can wait. Did that for all my CVs thus far though at the moment, I'm not zen not calm enough to use that CVE USS Bogus

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

silenthunter, your ideas have always been hated, but you've crossed a line.

I shall edit in the Picard "We draw the line here!" scene from Star Trek: First Contact once I'm home.

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

I dont think this topic will become too nasty... so i won't bother following it.... However Silent why dont you get your **** together. This is still OBT and has still got work to be done so quit your whinning or go else where

Edited by MaoriGoat

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

May i suggest you give your input in the WOT forums too? I'm sure the community there will love you.

Edited by Spawnster

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I dont think this topic will become too nasty... so i won't bother following it.... However Silent why dont you get your shit together. This is still OBT and has still got work to be done so quit your whinning or go else where

Um, I think you should remove profanity, because s**t aren't allowed on the forums. :hiding:

Mods plz be nice to him, don't crayon him just yet.

Eitherway, this topic could also use a lock. :hiding: