Sign in to follow this  
elfking2000

damage of shells, why it is so low?

4 comments in this topic

8 posts
3,195 battles

I found on average my 155mm HE shells did less than 1000 damage, not matter from what my ships, and hit on what type ships, like my Tier 4 155mm HE hit on Tier 2 destroys, some 50 hits HE only did less than 50K damage.

And for my low tiers, like Tier 3 and below, 155mm HE shells can only did average 500 damage.  So bad.

My battleships got even worse result, no matter I used HE or AP, average damage all lower than 1K, for a max damage 4000 HE shells, after 20-30 hits, damage less than 25K, it's pathetic.  

why?  any way to make my shells more effective?  did I do anything wrong?

thanks guys for any advises.

8 posts
3,195 battles

thank you very much.  this is a very useful link.  well found it hard to make any different, because in reality, I barely had any chance to get that close to fire shells precisely on a particular part, as it showed on the videos.  Most time we just shot in far long distance, and already concern lucky if just get any hit, not mention hit on which part.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

thank you very much.  this is a very useful link.  well found it hard to make any different, because in reality, I barely had any chance to get that close to fire shells precisely on a particular part, as it showed on the videos.  Most time we just shot in far long distance, and already concern lucky if just get any hit, not mention hit on which part.

Its simply because of the doctrine of the war that we must provide heavy Damage to enemy with minimum casualties

Sign in to follow this