Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
EvyL

dear Myoko...

9 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,677 posts

... I will never EVER underestimate you again... seriously... I thought you were running because you had low HP and I was in the flippin Furutaka for that matter but turns out that you made a Parthian shot (Parthian shot = horse rider runs away, you chase after it, horse rider suddenly flips behind and fires an arrow) with your damn torpedoes and somehow accidentally my magazine. makes me want to get you even more.

bonus pics

zul4oz.jpg

that is all.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

#IJNCruiserMasterRace.

#ClevelandSucks #WorstStateEver #GoBlue

Edited by Haku

Super Tester
1,677 posts

#IJNCruiserMasterRace.

#ClevelandSucks #WorstStateEver #GoBlue

the Chea- I mean Cleveland is predictable because its general existence is to pummel the living hell out of you and your ship so you stay away and outrange the light cruiser but the Myoko... she can pummel you to a degree but after the Parthian shot my palms now sweat whenever one makes a sharp turn and I'm really close to her. Aoba can't be as deceptive IMHO since she's very predictable when she torps and so is Mogami.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You just need to be careful. All IJN cruisers have torpedoes. All have a very predictable flick that is required if they are to use their torpedoes on pursuing units.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

You just need to be careful. All IJN cruisers have torpedoes. All have a very predictable flick that is required if they are to use their torpedoes on pursuing units.

I learned that the hard way, Haku... and its a bit traumatizing. she was freakin zigzaggin to evade my volleys and I didn't expect that she'd already unload her tubes.

oh well... a lesson learned when slugging it with Japanese cruisers (seriously... its just fear shaking)

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

... I will never EVER underestimate you again... seriously... I thought you were running because you had low HP and I was in the flippin Furutaka for that matter but turns out that you made a Parthian shot (Parthian shot = horse rider runs away, you chase after it, horse rider suddenly flips behind and fires an arrow) with your damn torpedoes and somehow accidentally my magazine. makes me want to get you even more.

bonus pics

zul4oz.jpg

that is all.

what is the name of the artist? this doujin reminds me of rabaul base shiba dog admiral.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

what is the name of the artist? this doujin reminds me of rabaul base shiba dog admiral.

Hyuuga Zen. had the shibe and the bunny admiral as guest charas before.

Sign in to follow this