You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

316 comments in this topic

[EZPZ]
Beta Tester
12 posts
7,735 battles

With NA not getting access to the Tirpitz for at least a few more weeks due to back to school and marketing decisions (Nyx post) and EU rumors that the Tirpitz will be in the shop by the end of the month even with the 0.4.1 delay. Is there any news on  when SEA may see the Tirpitz released if the regions are responsible for setting their own time lines?

All Tirpitz threads have been merged into the one.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Super Tester
1,677 posts

No news. But since we've got TGS2015 and PAX Australia coming up....*shrugs*

showcasing the damn boat there might rail in more ERMAGHERD TERPERTZ feelings.

that aside, I'm getting this awful feeling she'll be worth 13k goald....

Super Tester
1,677 posts

So basically the Bismarck has worse AA and no torpedoes then the Tirpitz for historical reasons. The grind is going to be fun...

well to be fair, Bismarck had the first taste of the gauntlet and they promptly had to mess with the little sister in order to not repeat the same squat her big sister suffered (had a hard time blasting the slow ass Fairey Swordfish, HURR! to be fair though, afaik her gun directors were meant for fast moving aircraft). but what you see in Tirpitz atm isn't her final form. once she finishes her shakedown cruise (yes we ST gais are just borrowing her for said shakedown cruise unless we can pre-order early) and is commissioned in the prem shoop or tech tree for Germany, it is then we will see how derpy she is.

15 posts
2,905 battles

hey this writer really wants to know when it is released, not histrotical facts........ so no one knows about realeasing date?

Super Tester
1,677 posts

So we can expect the AA to be around the 60-75 level when fully upgraded? Or is that binded under the NDA agreement?

if we did say anything, pretty sure the [REDACTED] word's going to be all over the place but one thing you should know is that what lulzstats the ships have, its up to the RUdevs to decide if its green or red.

as for the ship finishing her shakedown cruise, its likely after it is showcased so hard at TGS 2015 and PAX Australia OR when the Kruppstahl finally take their place as a nation tree.

P.S. I remembered the order of nations cometh next: Germany this October because Gamescom(?) somewhere in Germany and Oktoberfest, Russia to follow and I believe they are already archive raiding the UK. speaking of which, are the Chinese archive raiding as well?

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

PAXAUS is around 2 months away (30th of OCT to the 1st of NOV), so we're going to have to wait a while if they are planning to release the Tirpitz alongside PAXAUS.

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

me... ME... I know, I KNOW!!!! :trollface::trollface::trollface:

Thank you Conan....please tell us :) lol

Super Tester
1,677 posts

me... ME... I know, I KNOW!!!!

Conan one of these days EYE WEEL KEEL JOO

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

me... ME... I know, I KNOW!!!!

You don't know for sure ... they sent diferent info on each WG stuff so when the info leak they will know who fault to blame :trollface:

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

For Fuhrer!...

You sure?

I believe after the Deutschland was forced to run away from a lonely CL and 2 DDs, the beard man was Furious about it and ordered to dismantle all Large (Military) Ships.....

(Dönitz stopped him, though)

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

wow... much threats... you guys are really good at trying to get information... did you learn from the CIA or something? :trollface:

I just stare at goat's for my training.

Now how do you feel about a night of Barney the Dinosaur?

Edited by Lupis

Super Tester
1,677 posts

wow... much threats... you guys are really good at trying to get information... did you learn from the CIA or something? :trollface:

because you're Conan so it is safe to assume you know squat